Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Marzapan741 Posts: 478, Reputation: 14

Nov 10, 2007, 07:02 PM
    Eating hair
    So we have all been to that one persons house for dinner and we seem to find that one piece of hair in our meal.

What is the big deal about it?
    ITs just hair.
    You won't die if you eat it.
    Yeah its kind of gross finding a piece of hair in your food but I don't see hwy people just stop eating and make a scene.

Would you get grossed out at the piece of hair, even if its tiny or just keep eating?

Unless the person was dirty and never showered- then that's another story.
    I don't mean when you go out to Restaurants, or anything.
    Its Family and close friends.
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

Nov 10, 2007, 07:08 PM
    Oh my gosh... when I was about 17 I went to this place to eat... I got a burrito, sat down... mmmmm, so yummy then holy crap, I felt a hair down my throat... I had two choices, to swallow it cause I already tried pulling it out politely with my napkin over my mouth, or spit all of my food onto my plate and pull the longest hair ever out from the bottom of my stomach... I swear it was four feet long... I ended up swallowing the damn hair, I was so grossed out, I didn't eat the rest of my burrito... Never will I ever want to go through that again... Grody to the max!
    Leidenschaftlich für Wahr Posts: 243, Reputation: 46

Nov 10, 2007, 07:11 PM
    Because you don't know how well that person cleans themselves, because of all the sweat and oil that your scalp produces, and especially if you don't know whose hair it was... Ewww...
    Ultra Member

Nov 10, 2007, 07:16 PM
    Oh goodness, that makes me want to throw up now... (start has her head in her hands)
    YUCK!

Nov 10, 2007, 07:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by startover22
    Oh my gosh...when I was about 17 i went to this place to eat.....I got a burrito, sat down...mmmmm, so yummy then holy crap, I felt a hair down my throat...I had two choices, to swallow it cause I already tried pulling it out politely with my napkin over my mouth, or spit all of my food onto my plate and pull the longest hair ever out from the bottom of my stomach...I swear it was four feet long....I ended up swallowing the damn hair, I was so grossed out, I didn't eat the rest of my burrito...Never will I ever want to go through that again...Grody to the max!!
    I literally gagged.. whiel reading this.

I mean if its from my mom or something ill just pull it out cause I know she sis clean but Wow... that is freakin nasty... ><
    Ultra Member

Nov 10, 2007, 07:28 PM
    I forgot about it for a long long time, then you posted the hair eating post... well, I out of find you and... LOL;)
    Yes, yucky yucky yucky...

Nov 18, 2007, 10:07 PM
    Find me and hug me. Right? Lolol!
    Ultra Member

Nov 19, 2007, 08:28 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by xAjikanx
    Find me and hug me. right? lolol!
    OF COURSE!! :p
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Nov 19, 2007, 08:33 AM
    Hair in the food. Nope, no way, no matter whose. Not even mine.

Where do you come up with these questions? Just kidding. Has that ninja burglar been found yet?

Nov 22, 2007, 10:01 PM
    Haha I'm oddd.
    Haha noo!!
    Pannie burgle caught?
    Ultra Member

Nov 22, 2007, 10:07 PM
    I wore my hair net to cook this evening! LMAO

Nov 22, 2007, 10:08 PM
    LMAO!! Oh you kill me
    Ultra Member

Nov 22, 2007, 10:11 PM
    Ya, well, when I pulled the hair out of the fruit salad, I went to get it on... LOL
    Just kidding!!
    Hope you are well my friend!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

HELP! Brown hair color turned my hair a dark red! [ 31 Answers ]

So my girlfriend helped me color my hair to hide a few gray hairs coming in. Its usually a light to med brown, thought I might go darker. We used Loreal excellence crème ( Medium Brown). It actuall turned my hair into almost a dark redish brown, looks like I have naturally dark red hair! HELP! ...

How do I tone down or remove a semi permanent red hair dye over bleach blonde hair? [ 3 Answers ]

I am at my wits end! I had my hair professionally frosted about two months ago. I like the blonde, with my dark hair roots, but I wanted to add some red low lights with the blonde streaking throughout. However, I did not get the results I wanted. Now I have dark roots, and a multi blonde/red...

Hair folical body hair vs hair on head [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I have had testing done for a while I tested positive from hair from my head although I did not use. I then tested from my body hair and came back negative. The head hair was 90 to 100 days back and the body test was back almost twelve months. I wish to find out which is the more definitive...

Is it safe to have 3 lots of hair dye in 1month to try and rectify hair disaster? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I posted yesterday, with no replies yet. Basically. I have got long hair which is dark brown (dyed) base and I had bleached blonde panels. I then wanted the panels red which my colourist did and it looiked great but after just 1 wash all the red had practically gone and I was left with...

Hair Coloring - Dying auburn hair with grey roots [ 2 Answers ]

Any advice for dying already dyed auburn hair with massive grey roots. I heard that using an ash color will diminish the brassiness.

View more questions Search