Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mommyheather Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2007, 03:46 PM
    I think Im pregnant! But I don't know if I am.
    Im 15 and in so much love with my partner. We've been together for the longest time ever and we started having sex last summer, with protection, but in August I wanted to try it without. So we did. And I THINK that he comed inside, because he did come, but I don't really know if it was inside, but it was close to me. Well I keep having really really bad back pains, and stomach pains in my lower stomach like cramps and in my sides too. And sometimes out of know where any part of my body will start to hurt. My stomach is getting bigger than it ever used to be, even my friends at school tell me this, and I eat like a cow, and I never used to be like this, I used to be able to control what I ate and now I cant. I haven't seen any changes in my breasts yet. But I took a pregnancy test today and it came out negative but I think I am! Can anyone pleaze help me! Please!!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 10, 2007, 03:53 PM
    Have you missed a period?
    charlotte234s Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 143
    Ultra Member

Nov 10, 2007, 03:56 PM
    Have you got your period since you had unprotected sex or did you miss it?

You should always use protection to protect yourself from STD's and pregnancy, at 15 your body isn't really ready to have a baby, and you're probably not emotionally or financially prepared either.

If the pregnancy test says negative, there's a small chance that you may be pregnant, but I doubt it. Talk to your parents, or if you cannot, go see a doctor, go to a free clinic, get information to protect yourself! At 15, also, a person having sex with you who is over the age of 18, or less in some states, is committing statutory rape. Perhaps you should seek a counselor to talk with about why you are having sex at 15.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 10, 2007, 04:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mommyheather
    lets see last month i had a period, but a very short one and not heavy but not light. This month i havnt had one yet, im supposed to start on the 25th. so we'll see, but i took a pregnancy test and it says im not. but i really feel that i am. what do i do?
    It is hard to say if you are or if you aren't. At 15 your periods are typically irregular as far as time and amount of flow.

If you took the test using first morning urine says you aren't well then you have to wait until a missed period. Testing prior to missing a period will only give you a false positive if you are pregnant.

I certainly hope you are not though. Pregnancy on a girl as young as you can have a lot of risks and place you in a high risk category.

I know you love him, but you will love others. There is a lot of time left in your life to have a baby. Please wait until you are older. How are you going to afford a baby when you can't get a job because you haven't finished school?
    peggyhill Posts: 907, Reputation: 150

Nov 10, 2007, 05:00 PM
    Once you become sexually active, you should go to an OB-GYN doctor anyway whether you think you may be pregnant or not. The checkup doesn't hurt and there is nothing to be afraid of or embarrassed about. It's also a good time to talk to the doctor about pregnancy, STDs, birth control, and your sexual health. Ask your regular doctor or the school nurse about a referral. Now this is just my opinion, OK? But I think that you should wait until you are older to have sex. I know you love this guy, but like J_9 said, there will be others in your life too. At 15, neither one of you are ready to have a child. You may feel like you have been with this guy for a long time, but you are only 15, honey. If he is your age, he is still a child like you are. This is a time in your life when you are going to be very anxious to grow up fast, but don't be in such a hurry to be an adult. I was as a teen, and I wish I could go back and do it over again. This time, I would wait until I was older for stuff like sex. It would have saved me a lot of heartache if I had. Also, if you aren't on birth control, sex without a condom isn't something you should do out of curiosity. Sex isn't a game, and there are real consequenses. Not only are you likely to become pregnant from unprotected sex, but you are risking contracting STDs or even AIDS. I'm not trying to scare you or "preach" at you. But, if you aren't willing to stop having sex until you are older, then you must protect yourself. Even if you aren't pregnant, please go to the doctor to get a checkup and talk about how to protect yourself sexually. Hope this helps!
    macksmom Posts: 1,787, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

Nov 10, 2007, 07:48 PM
    If you have missed a period, and the HPT was negative, I would set an appt to get a blood pregnancy test to make sure.

Hopefully you lucked out and are not pregnant.
    interinfinity Posts: 142, Reputation: 8

Feb 11, 2008, 05:02 PM
    Hope your partner is younger than 18
    cAnTwAiT15 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2011, 02:36 PM
    I had the same symptoms and I went yo the doctor yesterday and I came up 8 weeks pregnant so you probably are go to your doctor and find out!
    lornakhaynes91 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2011, 04:09 AM
    People say you can be pregnant even if it's a negative result also I've had unprotected sex for about 8 months nw and in those 8 months I had not got pregnant but my breasts feel weird like in pain and my stomach has been hurting, I've been getting back pains as well, heart burn its like a burning feeling in my mouth/throat and I keep going a wee a lot.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I don't know if I'm pregnant [ 4 Answers ]

I was suppose to get my period the 28th of August and I didn't. My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex and he came in me twice but I wasn't ovulating. Is there a chance that I can be pregnant?:)

I'm pregnant and I don't want it. What do I do? [ 33 Answers ]

I've already decided I want to terminate this pregnancy. I can't raise a child or birth a child. I can't remain pregnant. I know that sounds awful, and that's really not the type of person I am but I seriously CANT. What should I do? I have some birth control, but I don't want to OD on it. Should I...

Don't know what its like to be pregnant [ 7 Answers ]

I'm afraid to take a pregnancy test, I have taken so many, just because I am afraid of being pregnant. I looked up the symptoms online before and read a few and I have more than half. Does it mean I am? I wake up every morning nauseaous and certain smells make me sick. Are there other illnesses...

Don't know if I'm pregnant [ 4 Answers ]

:confused:ok I don't know if I'm pregnant. But when I first started thinking I was I had some weird symptoms like it hurt to eat and I felt like I was going to throw up but never did and I was dizzie and my head hurt for a long time then m breast hurt for a couple of dayz :eek: Now I feel weid...

View more questions Search