Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    soccerstarxx Posts: 34, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2007, 09:38 AM
    Tmobile shadow?
    Hello, I have a sidekick 3 and I have had it for about a year and a half, I really want a new phone, some of my friends told me to check out the sidekick Lx but I want somehting different from a sidekick, I thought about the tmobile shadow it just came out recetly. I was just wondering if anyone had the phone or knows if it is a good phone or not. Is it worth exchanging my sidekick 3 for it?:confused:
    danielleu Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2007, 05:31 PM
    It's a cool phone I don't have but I have t mobile and I was there the other day and I checked it out it has a lot of features it you do get it what are you going to do with your old phone just wondering because mine broke and I don't have insurance so I can't get a new one without upgrading let me know thanks my email is [email protected]

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tmobile Is A Scam [ 11 Answers ]

Jan 9, 2005 T Mobile P.O. Box 3210 Albuquerque, NM 87190-3210 Re: 330213164 To whom it may concern:

Seeing a shadow and a ghost [ 11 Answers ]

My 3 year old daughter wakes up screaming and every time she does that I see a dark shadow floating around and leave that area . And one night I was asleep and she woke up screaming I open my eyes and her dad went to go get her and I saw the big dark shadow leave that area and when it did I saw a...

Shadow people [ 24 Answers ]

Hi I'm new here so I'm just going to get to it. I'm 18 and in the 12th grade. I get out of school at 12:30 everyday. When I come home and watch t.v I sometimes see shadows move across the corner of my eye. When I look it's gone. No objects have been moving on there own or anything of that sought...

Creative Eye Shadow [ 4 Answers ]

HI there, does anyone know where I can find some fun creative eye shadow techniques? :rolleyes:

Shaving and shadow [ 1 Answers ]

Hi am a male, of 26 yrs old Every time I shave my top lip I have a greeness shadow, still there and was woundering if there are any tips or products out there that I can put on after shaving to get rid of that shadow. You see I have a box done but because of the shadow in the mostash area is...

View more questions Search