Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    des_yap Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2007, 03:28 AM
    Hi, I'm new here. I'm desperately need to disable the laptop keyboard. My laptop is NEC Vera E680. Anyone out there can help me? Thanking you in advace. :)
    vaibhav89 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2007, 07:32 AM
    Connect an external keyboard
    askjuba Posts: 35, Reputation: 2

Nov 16, 2007, 08:49 AM
    What for you want to disable the keyboard of the laptop? And second, adding an external keyboard does not disable the laptop keyboard, I just typed this message half with the external and half with the laptop's keyboard just to check :)
    rskarpe Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2009, 04:52 AM

What if laptop keyboard, keys are stucking up??

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I disable the laptop keyboard when adding an external keyboard [ 2 Answers ]

My laptop keyboard is screwed up - tried to add an external through a usb port - bad keys on laptop keyboard take priority over external keyboard - tried to uninstall laptop keyboard, but system requests reboot to finish - after reboot system "finds" laptop keyboard and reinstalls - any ideas?

External HD Problems [ 1 Answers ]

Hi All, I have an a 80Gig hardrive that I have put into an external case but when I plug it in it does not show up under my computer. The computer recognises it but does not show up anywhere for me to access the files that are on it. I have tried two different external cases and neither...

External Drives [ 6 Answers ]

I need extra space for my Family Tree Maker software. Am considering adding an external drive to handle all of my pictures and data. Has anyone done this and is it possible.

Help - external costs [ 6 Answers ]

Okay. Here's a situation, and I cannot find any external costs. Can someone help me please? A huge superstore wants to open up in a small town. This will result in nearly all local SMEs to shut down, and will result in a net loss in employment. Also, the store is locating in a cheap, shoddy...

External costs [ 1 Answers ]

If a company chooses to outsource production to a cheaper country, what would be the external costs? I believe pollution in the new country would be, but how about the job loss in the initial country?

View more questions Search