Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Genericat Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2007, 04:56 AM
    A movie from late 80's early 90's
    It had a girl who had a massive bell drop on her one night and she disappeared. Years later at an old house a family comes to stay. While in the house, the young family girl's mirrors keep breaking.
    There's a creepy old woman there who talks to the mirror and watches the young family girl... that's all I can remember.
    I watched it many times as a kid but haven't seen it in years.
    Any ideas?
    Genericat Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2007, 05:09 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Genericat
    It had a girl who had a massive bell drop on her one night and she dissapeared. Years later at an old house a family comes to stay. While in the house, the young family girl's mirrors keep breaking.
    There's a creepy old woman there who talks to the mirror and watches the young family girl... that's all I can remember.
    I watched it many times as a kid but haven't seen it in years.
    any ideas?
    Wait, never mind.. it was "The Watcher in the Woods" by disney.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late 80's Early 90's TV Movie [ 8 Answers ]

I am having trouble remembering the name of a movie I saw on TV back in the late 80's to early 90's. It is about speed boats and drugs. It is not Miami Vice. The only image I have is of the boat the police used. It is a 28'-35' speed boat that I think was painted gray with the teeth painted on...

Children's movie of late 80's or early 90's [ 3 Answers ]

Okay so I remember watching this movie @ daycare when I was like four years old:confused: I think it had the word "kingdom" in the title. It was about all these animals that were maybe at a park, wondering around. Every place they would stop, they would learn about a moral issue, like lying...

Late 80's early 90's t.v. Show or movie [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I've been plagued with this for quite a while. Okay, so I know its either an animated t.v. show or movie, and it has animals in it; the main character is a white girl rabbit, that is always the heroine. I keep remembering one part where a fox comes into the village and steals stuff, one...

Early 90's or late 80's kids movie I think. [ 1 Answers ]

I used to love this movie when I was a kid but I can not think of it... tell me if the description isn't good enough please. :) There's this brother and sister with their short stubby dog and one day their coloring in this book and all of the sudden they get transported into the coloring...

Movie; late 80's, early 90's [ 2 Answers ]

OK, so it is an animated movie that I'm reasonably sure is real (I didn't dream it... I think... ). Anyway, I remember a fatter man being absorbed by a big black blob, and he may have had a long white beard. I am also reasonably sure that the main character is a young boy who somehow travels...

View more questions Search