Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Genericat Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2007, 04:50 AM
    90's TV show with a magic photocopier
    I can't remember the name of the show, but it had kids who were transported into books by a magic photocopier/scanner thing. It was set in a library or book store.
    I'm pretty sure it was from the 90's but could also have been from the very late eighties.

Does anyone have any recollection of this show?:confused:

Check out some similar questions!

90's TV show !help! [ 2 Answers ]

I'd say about 5or 6 years ago I use to watch this show all the time.. It had to do with 2 best friends that were right nextdoor to each other. They had the same name I believe and every year they'd go on a hill, exchange present (birthdays same day). I've been looking everywhere to find out what...

Tv show from 90's [ 1 Answers ]

Okay, so there was this show my sister and I used to watch all the time in the early to mid 90's. It was a kids show and was about this group of teenagers going to a school called edgar allen poe high. They got into scary/comedic situations involving the supernatural. One episode I can remember...

Toy Magic Box from the late 80's early 90's [ 1 Answers ]

I have been trying to find a toy magic box as a gift for someone. It is from the 80's maybe way early 90's. Its black and it might have a little red on it. The main thing I can think of is that every side of the box does some kind of trick. I can't think of who it is made by but its for kids. ...

90's TV show (I think) [ 1 Answers ]

Hi All I'm trying to remember the name of a TV show from the 90's possibly early 80's it was based around two friends Amanda and Izzy (I think it was that) And all their little adventures with life etc If any one could help that would be great, Thanks.

90's t.v. Show [ 1 Answers ]

Okay so like 10 years ago I always watched this show with my family. For some reason it just comes back to hunt me down but I can't remember the name. I only remember so much. So this guy always went into his basement were he talked to the imaginary rabbit and the rabbit was a puppet. ...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.