Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    johnnys62 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2007, 02:07 AM
    text does not display in readable format
    when trying to access news items from a website by clicking on a title, I get a display of what looks to me like some extended ASCII code:

MQ4241,xuWKo6>tio&~iYk+%Wgo}Ah? Cq(R ?fx솽isLo_~Uo' *|۪05|j=pHMÇy^/vE`JN ;Q*cLjvךX]_Bp

Anybody knows how to decode this?

Thanks for assistance
    Duane in Japan Posts: 282, Reputation: 8

Nov 10, 2007, 06:04 AM
    What is the website AND could this be in a foreign language?
    johnnys62 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2007, 02:31 PM
    No, there is no problem with the website; it is only when I click on a News item from a scrolling window.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Excel 15 digit issue, tried converting to text, text to column feature negates fix [ 6 Answers ]

I have the following numbers that exceed 15 characters that needs to be split into its own columns. Down the road, there would be thousands of such rows of data with the first couple set of unique numbers. 890432453253208820,5004500558,05CC,1,0,0,0,0,0,0, 0000,5.0000,2007-01-11...

Rm format to mp3 format [ 3 Answers ]

Hi all::) Please tell me:how can I convert RealOnePlayer file (rm file) to mp3 file?which software? Is quiktime good?? and how?(please don't advice downloading software -because I don't want to infect my mp3 player! ) Thanks in advance

How to read .reg file in text format [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, I learnt that .ref file is nothing but a text document. Is there a way to programatically read the content in .reg file (line by line) and retrieve information. I appreciate your help. Thanks.

Display text vertically and not horizontally in 1 cell (Excel) [ 2 Answers ]

How would you display a line of text to show vertically after each text in one cell? For example: Total Activity Cost And not Total Activity Cost (in one cell)? Thank you in advance.

View more questions Search