Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    godiva Posts: 47, Reputation: 4

Nov 9, 2007, 06:30 PM
    What is my FTP?
    I need to know what my FTP is to up load a site map. Also How do I get an answer?
    Tj3 Posts: 3,028, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Nov 9, 2007, 10:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by godiva
    I need to know what my FTP is to up load a site map. also How do I get an answer?
    If you want to know the ftp address to upload to a site where you maintain data, then you need to contact your service provider.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ftp [ 3 Answers ]

HI, How can I find out free and reliable FTP sites.. I would like to upload some of my files to keep there. I have cuteFTP in my pc. Please advise. Akc

Ftp for windows Me [ 4 Answers ]

Does anyone know of any free ftp software that I can download? I'm running windows Me and I'm having a hard time looking. Thanks

Winxp ftp [ 1 Answers ]

How can you change the file permission to file using winxp dos' ftp program? Is there a guide or list of commands for winxp dos' ftp program? Thank you,

Ftp and pasv [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I've been using Serv-U 4.1 to host an ftp server on my winxp media center computer. I also set up a domain with no-ip.com. I also have the DUC (dynamic update client) so my if my IP address changes, it will update it with the domain that I registered. Only problem is, in my PASSIVE settings...

FTP Commands [ 4 Answers ]

Does anyone know the proper syntax to make an FTP connectiion with the user name and password all in the same ftp command line. ftp www.domain.com 'username' 'password'??

View more questions Search