Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kbabez87 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2007, 04:38 PM
    Pregnant agen or still pregnant?
    Please help! Had a misscariage 4 weeks ago and now have a positive pregnancy test result, my belly feels bloated and breasts feel tender all the pregnant symptoms but if I was less than four weeks would I be getting these feelings or is it possible I didn't have a misscaraig and am still pregnant?:confused: :confused:
    gooner28 Posts: 46, Reputation: 2

Nov 10, 2007, 12:24 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by kbabez87
    please help! had a misscariage 4 weeks ago and and now have a positive pregnancy test result, my belly feels bloated and breasts feel tender all the pregnant symptoms but if i was less than four weeks wud i be getting these feelings or is it possible i dint have a misscaraig and am still pregnant?:confused: :confused:
    I would say there is a chance you could be pregnant again , your hcg levels would have return to normal this far after a miscarriage, my had dropped within an hour of losing my baby. Go and see a doctor to make sure . Good luck .
    addyriley Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Apr 25, 2008, 09:35 PM
    Have you been taken it easy after your "miscarriage"? The reason I ask is because I was told I was having a miscarriage to by the ER doctor, because I was bleeding really bad after having a pos. pregnant. Test, and getting really sick. I went to the doctor the next day and she put me on bed rest. And after 4 months of bed rest, and 5 months of light duty I had a baby boy. He is 2 months now. So I would go to the doctor asap, you could still be pregnant. And really need to take it easy. Good luck!!
    mishelly3 Posts: 300, Reputation: 16

Oct 11, 2008, 09:48 PM

I also had a miscarriage and didn't have a period after and felt really ill. It ended up being some of the a/b was left in me. Don't mess around so to a doctor just get checked out this is nothing to mess with and it happens a lot, weather or not you could be pregnet maybe? But don't take any chances go to the doc or at least talk to your doc...

Take care..
    sweettieo6 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2008, 09:58 PM

I had a friend who was pregnant and had a miscarriage.. I was right beside her the entire time threw out her miscarriage and the follow up appointment... about a month and half or so later she could feel the movements of a baby... come to find out... she was pregnant with twins and miscarried only 1 baby... the other baby was born prefectly healthy

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

4 weeks pregnant confirmed but not feeling pregnant [ 22 Answers ]

I'm 4 weeks pregnant started bleeding yesterday but it stopping now the problem is I'm not feeling any symptoms but then again I'm only 4 weeks are they to start around 10 weeks before my mood was at a high like I've never fely before my appetite has gone over the last few days but that might be...

Am I pregnant? [ 5 Answers ]

I stupidly had unprotected sex with my boyfriend the other day and I'm suppost to get my period soon, he doesn't know if he "pulled out"... could I be pregnant?:(

Am I pregnant? [ 5 Answers ]

Im 6 days late and am always regular. The only sympton I have is needing the loo more often! Ive done 2 pregnancy tests but both came back negative.

Trying to become pregnant [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: I want to get pregnant if my lmp was aug.5th when would my most fertile day b?

Am I pregnant again? [ 1 Answers ]

Hiya I'm 15 year old and I have a baby I am worry because I had sex with an comdon but it bust I had a few peroids but I don't no if I'm having another baby I getting scared now could you help me please thanks

View more questions Search