Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rsheffer8086 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2007, 02:15 PM
    I erase my multimedia audio controller
    I erase my sound stuff on accident, Here is my desk top computer.

Dell Computer Corporation Dimension 2300 A02
    System Service Tag: DN2N021 (support for this PC)
    Chassis Serial Number: DN2N021:)
    Ochee Posts: 21, Reputation: 2

Nov 21, 2007, 11:27 AM
    Just go to Learn about Dell's notebooks, desktops, monitors, printers plus computer electronics & accessories. and hover mouse over support & help and click on Drivers and downloads. Click on Enter Service Tag and enter your tag. This will bring up drivers for your system (change OS if your not using XP). Choose Audio and redownload drivers and install.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Multimedia Audio Controller /REALTEK AC'97 Audio [ 10 Answers ]

Hi - it appears that the multimedia audio controller problem that I had has now morphed into a REALTEK AC'97 Audio problem. I loaded a driver for the mother board to fix the MAC problem after helpful folks assisted me in getting the specs on the motherboard (ECS PS45A/DX+1.0 if it makes a...

Multimedia audio controller [ 2 Answers ]

I have recently installed Catz5 on my computer and the sound will not work. On checking the system device manager it shows a yellow question mark on the multimedia audio controller section. Any clues how to sort the problem out.

Multimedia audio controller [ 3 Answers ]

It seems I need new drivers for my multimedia audio controller. I have no sound, my sound-card is on-board. What should I do. Where can I find the drivers for this device?

Multimedia audio controller [ 1 Answers ]

Confused: DESPEARTE!! I just installed Win XP on my PC and the multimedia audio controller drivers are missing. And idea what I should do. Have run out of ideas

Multimedia Audio controller [ 1 Answers ]

I recently re-formatted my computer which my father bought me, so I don't know the spcifications of it (Sound card, motherboard) and I am missing the driver for my multimedia audio controller, does anybody know of a way that I could find this out without having to open up my PC? Much appreciated

View more questions Search