Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mareex17 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2007, 02:09 PM
    I lost my virginity a couple months ago do I need to.
    Start seeing an obgyn because everyone tells me once I have sex I need to see one is this true? Is it necessary.. and if I did would my parents find out I had sex I'm only 17 and they don't know and I don't want them to find out because of the circumstances. Do I need to make an appoinment? Or not
    zrhodes Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2007, 02:13 PM
    You can go to your neighbor clinic without your parents finding out. But, it is important that you do see a doctor to get you some protection from preganacy and, std's... How this helps
    peggyhill Posts: 907, Reputation: 150

Nov 9, 2007, 02:40 PM
    Good for you for thinking about your health! Yes, you do need to see an OB-GYN when you become sexually active. Here are some websites that might help out:
    http://www.kidshealth.org/teen/sexua...bgyn.html-30k-
    Women's Health, - Articles
    Like zrhodes said, you can go to a clinic without your folks finding out. Everyone is a little nervous the first time they go, but, trust me, there is nothing to be nervous about. The exam doesn't hurt, and the people who work there are trained to make you feel comfortable about being there. Hope this helps!
    shyfoxie Posts: 86, Reputation: 8

Mar 8, 2009, 10:39 PM

Definitely go see a doc, you can go to the clinic yourself. And get some sort of birth control while you're at it--kids are cute, but inconvenient at your age. Also, use a condom unless you know if your partner is "clean"
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Mar 10, 2009, 06:50 AM

I never saw an ob-gyn when I lost my virginity because it wasn't necessary there are more ways to protect yourself than birth control pills, plus they don't protect against std,s. once you are sexually active you need to have a pap smear every 2 years. Don't waste your docors time unless you have a reason.
    facking_gyu Posts: 1, Reputation: 0

Nov 20, 2011, 09:14 PM
    I think every girl should have sex with at least 5 guys in losing time of virginity. It will help them to
    Grow their maturity

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need to lose my tummy fat in the next couple of months [ 3 Answers ]

Currently I am in the middle of now where with limited food choices. All they have is a lot of fried foods and I am trying my hardest to lose my tummy fat in the next couple of month when I go home and see my hubby again :confused: . Over the past year I have been slowly gaining weight. I am...

A few months ago, Some might remember me! [ 4 Answers ]

OK, A few months ago some of usemight remember me here talking about this certain girl... well things hit rock bottem with us she turned cold hearted on me for no strange reason and no given reason she would never tell me why she split up with me or anything. Well just 2 weeks ago we where all at a...

Bleeding 3 months straight after depo shot 4 months ago [ 2 Answers ]

The birth control shot I got was supposed to be good for 3 months. I got it 4 months ago, so I realize it should have worn off by now. Everything was fine for the 1st month, but for the past 3 MONTHS, I my vagina has continually been bleeding. After it had been doing this for 3 weeks I called to...

Is virginity lost after gay sex [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I had a male friend long back with whom I had sexual relationship. I was in my late teens and had no idea about this relationship. When I came to know that it is not good and may harm me and my friend I just backed out and now I just hate this type of relationship.now I am love with a girl and...

View more questions Search