Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Nov 9, 2007, 02:00 PM
    Good price on the Wii in Canada
    Hey everyone,

This isn't really a question.. well at the bottom it is. If anyone is looking to get a Wii for this Christmas in Canada, Dell has a good special right now:

Home & Home Office: Wii Console Bundle with Wii Play and Metroid Prime 3

The Wii, 2 controllers and 3 games (Wii Sports, Wii Play and Metroid Prime 3) for $384 (I checked and it would cost $415 at futureshop or best buy and I'm not sure if Wii sports comes with the standard console itself)

Someone told me a while back they had other electronics than just computers but I never looked into it too much. So the question, what are some good games that anyone has played? I ordered the above but want another game or 2!
    CliffARobinson Posts: 1,416, Reputation: 101
    Ultra Member

Mar 11, 2012, 05:10 PM
    Rayman Origins is really cool and fun to play; The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword brings back wonderful memories of playing the eternal favorite; and you would be remiss if you didn't try a Mario Bros game, and Mario & Sonic at the 2012 Summer Olympics is a great game for adults and children alike.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Good roof shingle price per square? [ 16 Answers ]

It's been awhile since I called around. I'm in central Ohio and am told a good price for 25 year 3-tab is $37 per square (material only). Does that sound good or should I keep calling. (I would not be buying in bulk... probably buying 14-20 squares at a time once every other month or so.) ...

Good vinyl siding price per square? [ 5 Answers ]

It's been awhile since I've called around. I'm told that a good price for a decent grade (for back sides of apartments) vinyl siding is $46 per square. (I'm in central Ohio, and not buying bulk... probably buying 12 squares at a time once every other month or so) Does that sound about...

I need a good and low price heath insurance [ 3 Answers ]

I need a good and low price heath insurance

Moving to Canada from California, Good Idea? [ 13 Answers ]

Hi, I am looking for opinions from CANADIANS principally, but anyone with experience would be helpful, thank you!:D I currently live in Orange County, California, I am Mexican,:cool: and currently I work as General Manager of a hotel,:p I was brought to the US when I was under age and now I’m...

Where can I buy a good clarinet at affordable price [ 3 Answers ]

Happy Holidays! My 5th grader daughter newly started clarinet in her school. As she shows great interest in it, I'm thinking of buying her one, instead of renting. Problem is, it's too expensive for us to afford it. Is there anywhere or any way I can buy a good clarinet at as low price as...

View more questions Search