Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tsmith86 Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2005, 12:49 AM
    Finding unit cost
    Can someone please help me with the following problem.
    Jason Manufacturing Co. had 500 units, three-fifths completed, in process at the beginning of the month. During the month, 2,000 units were startred in process and finished. There was no work in process at the end of the month. Unit cost of production for the month was $1.20. Costs for materials, labor and factory overhead incurred in the current month totaled $2,655. Calculate the unit cost for the prior month. (Hint: You must first determine what the dollar balance in Work in Process must have been at the beginning of the month.)

Check out some similar questions!

The Cost [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 93 Honda Civic EX, how much should it cost to get the distributor replaced? I think the garage is planning on using a rebuilt distributor, not sure. Thank you Michael

How much would this cost? [ 1 Answers ]

I live in Canada so the price might be different, but an estimate would be cool. The drain pipe underneath my plastic shower stall in downstairs bathroom is leaking. The only way to seal it is to basically remove the shower out, seal the pipe and then put the shower back in. How much would a...

HELP! Finding Less Inventory Cost [ 7 Answers ]

Prepare income statements for July under the absorption costing concept. Sales 450000 Manufacturing Costs: direct materials 241800 direct labor 62400 variable manufacturing cost 35100 fixed manufacturing cost 34320 selling and admin. Expenses: variable 18000

Opportunity cost vs relevant cost [ 2 Answers ]

I am confused between the two costs, opportunity cost and relevant cost. What's the relation between them and difference from each ? Can someone help to explain it? Thx.

Cost of .net [ 2 Answers ]

How much price of .net framework sdk. Is it free?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.