Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MarMar27 Posts: 458, Reputation: 7

Nov 9, 2007, 11:24 AM
    Difference on powder formula and liquid?
    My baby seems to dislike the powder formula he seems to throw up a lot more when I give him powder and makes it harder for him to poop, but when I give him liquid he doesn't have a hard time pooping... is there a difference in between these 2? I would really prefer to use the powder the doc said there's not a difference in between both but some babies are picky I guess.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 9, 2007, 11:28 AM
    There really is not a difference, however, you must make sure you are mixing the powder correctly. If you mix it incorrectly you run the risk of things like this happening.

If your son thrives better on the ready-to-feed formula, I would just eat the expense and give it to him for his health and well being.
    MarMar27 Posts: 458, Reputation: 7

Nov 9, 2007, 11:52 AM
    Yeah I mix it up well but I don't know he seems to take the liquid better... Of course I will do anything for him for his health.. But I use the powder when Im out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Chili powder [ 1 Answers ]

Can some one please help me find the history of chili powder I'm supposed to right a paper for culinary and I'm having a hard time find important info on chili powder if you can help me id really really really appreciate it

Black powder [ 2 Answers ]

My mozzeloader is an old style flint lock it does not have a firing pin like say your center fire rifle yes its gun,, but so is an air rifle what am getting at is how can I be charged with a felony fire arm when there is no firing pin a mozzeloder is primetive weapon much like a bow and arrow in...

Protein Powder [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I was wondering would know if a protein powder can be harmful passed its expiration date? Thanks, Rik

Powder Coating [ 3 Answers ]

I am installing solid iron gates at a home a few hundred feet from a (brakish water) river in Florida. I had the gates powder coated and requested a satin or (at the most) a semi-gloss finish of about 15% to 30% gloss. Instead, the power coater did the gates in a high gloss. He claims that...

Difference in the Formula calulation [ 3 Answers ]

I am a software engineer. We are creating an efficiency report of employees. we have two reports detail and summary of efficiency of employees. while calculating detail report we are picking up each jobcard done by an employee . Following is the example formula applied is as follows ...

View more questions Search