Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tleisen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2007, 09:20 AM
    Quickbooks Pro 2007
    Hello, hope someone can help...
    I create invoices from quickbooks every month, email them to myself then forward them on to the appropriate people (all different) with word & excel attachments. Is there anyway to cut out that second step and send them directly from quickbooks with the appropriate attachments? Thanks!
    QuickBooks Trainer Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2007, 01:02 AM
    You can email them directly to your client if you have entered their e-mail address in their profile. The client profile allows you to send carbon copies to third parties.

Another alternative is to save your invoices as a PDF file (File, Save As, PDF) and them forward them to the appropriate parties.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Quickbooks Pro 2006 Currency Issues [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I currently use Quickbooks Pro 2006, and have different currency (EUR/ USD/ XCD) accounts with different banks. I have a dilemma: what is the best procedure when using exchange rates, as my quickbooks version only allows one currency. Thanks for your time! Maria

Quickbooks Pro Contractor [ 3 Answers ]

I have recently purchased Quickbooks Pro, 2006, and am having difficulty getting started setting up the files I want to use. I am an investor in building houses to sale, I also have rental property and I am trying to find an accounting system that is easy to work with. Is there anyone with...

Refresher course -quickbooks [ 1 Answers ]

I need a refresher in quickbooks but I am having a difficult time finding a college community or otherwise running anytime soon. I don't have the luxury of time and the book I do have the cd won't run in my computer. Any suggestions?

View more questions Search