Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    namchan Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2005, 09:25 PM
    Global address list groups members missing in Outlook address book
    Hello All,

When I view a group in global address list in Outlook , address book group
    Does not display the members.
    My company use exchange 2000 server, and client use outlook XP or 2003.

Does anybody experience the same thing and/or know why this is so?

Thanks a lot for your help and reply :p .

:confused:
    Regards,
    Nam Chan

Check out some similar questions!

Outlook Express: Big Address Book but nothing in Contacts [ 11 Answers ]

Got a new laptop and imported my address book (wab) into OE... the same way I've done it dozens of times over the years... But on this 'puter the Contacts pane is empty. When I go to the address book (from within OE) all my contacts are there, and when I go to send an email and start typing...

Outlook Express address book corrupted, How to rebuild? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, My OE Address Book is corrupted, I have made an "export" to have a backup. How can I recreate this Address book before "importing" my backup? Thanks is advance

Outlook: "A program is trying to access your Address Book" What is this all about? [ 10 Answers ]

Hi to every one! Is a coupples of days that I have this weird problem here with my OutlookXP. When I go to compose a new email and click over the New button, I get a popup telling that A program is trying to access your Address Book and if I want it to let it manage my address book and for how...

How I clear address bar history and location list [ 3 Answers ]

First I clear histroy from internet option ---> general tab-->history and also clear from temprory internet files frame. But when I press down arrow in address bar that time it shows me opened files list and internet address paths

Headings Not Visible in Outlook Address Book [ 3 Answers ]

I have been gradually switching over my names & business contacts to Outlook Express. The list is expanded to include a lot more info like Bus Name address phone fax etc. When I am finished I cannot view the business name etc. All I see are Surname, First Name email and phone numbers. ...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.