Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KEZZA1981 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2007, 08:03 AM
    Good central heating but no hot water
    We have a BIASI boiler. The central heating appears to be working fine but the water supply is coming out the taps at a low temperature. The kitchen sink seems to be okay but I can't stand to have a cold bath! Can anybody offer any advice before I end up paying a fortune to get an engineer out. :confused:
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Nov 9, 2007, 04:27 PM
    There should be a control that controls the domestic water temperature. Locate the control and see what it is set on. You also might have a tempering valve or anti scald valve that has become defective.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Central heating on with hot water [ 1 Answers ]

Can anybody offer advice my central heating has started working when switched off, but when hot water is switched on it has a boiler in the kitchen and a tank and pump in the loft I have been told somebody had a similar problem fixed by a part on the hot water tank can anybody ether tell me what...

Low water pressure oil hot water heating system [ 1 Answers ]

How does one go about increasing water pressure in a baseboard heating system?

Central heating water level [ 2 Answers ]

I can't understand why water keeps coming from overflow on my headder tank . I have turned tap which fills tank OFF . When heating is on the level DROPS but then rises again once the water in system cools... can't understant this, I expect the reverse as hot water EXPANDS so would think it should...

Water central heating system loses pressure [ 5 Answers ]

The central heating system in my 50 year old home seems to be losing water pressure. We thought it might be due to some pipes that were running in a concrete slab and had leaked. We bypassed that, but now the pressure is still not holding. We see no leaks anywhere. Any ideas?

Blocked central heating hot water pipe [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, Hope someone can help me out. A brief senario: the hot water comes out of the boiler and then goes through a pump. After this it get split up 2 ways (1) to the radiators which are hot, working and not the problem. (2) The problem path is through a hot water to water heat exchanger tank...

View more questions Search