Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Nov 9, 2007, 07:40 AM
    Our FAILED foreign policy
    Hello:

I wonder how long Bush going to continue to appease 1) Mushariff, 2) Abbas, 3) the Saudi Royal Family, 4) Hamas, 5) Olmert, 6) Al Qaida in Pakistan, 7) Syria’s Assad, and to a lesser extent 8) Mubarak in Egypt?

I wonder why our Secretary of State is going to the Middle East instead of Pakistan??

Maybe you righty’s can elucidate me?

excon

PS> I figured this was more of a discussion than a question. Cause I really don't want to hear the old neo-con agenda. I just want to tell 'em how WRONG they are.

PPS> I hear we're finally winning in Iraq. I guess shooting our enemy's is better than appeasing them. No?
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Nov 9, 2007, 07:43 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by excon
    Hello:

I wonder how long Bush going to...

Probably about another year :)
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Nov 9, 2007, 01:13 PM
    I just can't see it as being a "failed" policy. WWIII is moving along just swimmingly. Wouldn't you say?
    RubyPitbull Posts: 3,575, Reputation: 648
    Ultra Member

Nov 9, 2007, 02:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJ
    Probably about another year :)
    Too funny Rick! ;)
    Skell Posts: 1,863, Reputation: 514
    Ultra Member

Nov 11, 2007, 04:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by excon
    Hello:
    I wonder why our Secretary of State is going to the Middle East instead of Pakistan???????????
    She did telephone Mushariff to tell him he was being a naughty naughty boy! Does that count??

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dividend policy [ 1 Answers ]

Why do risky companies tend to have lower target payout ratios and more gradual adjustment rates?

A Child's Guide To United States Foreign Policy [ 5 Answers ]

This piece is currently floating around cyberspace. Q: Daddy, why did we have to attack Iraq? A: Because they had weapons of mass destruction honey. Q: But the inspectors didn't find any weapons of mass destruction. A: That's because the Iraqis were hiding them. Q: And that's why we...

Foreign policy [ 15 Answers ]

Why so much concern over foreign policy when it is dictated by domestic policy. So if we are unhappy with foreign policy we should analyze our domestic policy.

Old policy [ 1 Answers ]

How can I find out how to cash an old insurance policy, the insurance company does not exist.

Inconsistent foreign policy [ 16 Answers ]

Why do we do business with China which is a communist country and refuse to do business with Cuba and pressure other nations not to do business with Cuba because it is a communist country? BTW We also give aid to communist North Korea whenever it promises not to build nuclear weapons.

View more questions Search