Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    applehead2007 Posts: 43, Reputation: 2

Nov 9, 2007, 04:09 AM
    Learning the hard way
    How is it possible? I thought I wanted to go to grad school, to be with a different guy, to live closer to my family (we were 1000 miles away). My boyfriend broke up with me because he said I did not need his heart enough. So now I am back home, like I thought I wanted and I don't like it here. I miss the mountains where we used to live. Also, I checked into grad school and I don't want to go anymore. I am not a career woman after all. All I want is to be getting married to my ex and he told me we are not going to get back together.

Why do people have to learn what is in their hearts the hard way? I just want to know! :confused:
    statictable Posts: 436, Reputation: 34

Nov 9, 2007, 08:49 AM
    Well, your in a spot most others have experienced and in the future you'll look back and say to yourself, "if I only knew then."
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Nov 9, 2007, 08:57 AM
    All of us have to make many decisions throughout life. At times we make decisions we regret. That happens to everyone. The best advice I can give you is to follow your heart and do what you believe is right for you. I can't say at this point whether you'll get your ex back. It sounds like he made his decision and that was that. But in the future do what you want, not what someone else expects.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Replace existing hard drive with upgrade to larger hard drive? [ 6 Answers ]

How do you replace existing hard drive for a larger one and how to save info on existing device?

I'm learning [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I've just started wrestling and I'm not the best any advice

Hard drive easy question! Help! And 1 hard one! [ 6 Answers ]

undefined I have two questions first is the hard one I tried out a trial version of "folder locker" which locks up and encrypts (I guess) your deata so no one else can see it when they are on your computer.. it also lkets you lock down entire drives.. so somehow I went to lock down my o drive and...

Still learning. [ 23 Answers ]

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relationships/history-girlfriend-me-115085.html https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relationships/all-fault-119875.html Just a little update. I went to see my counselor toady. Just got back. I also talked to my ex today. The ex does not trust me. She is having...

Learning dissability [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I have a learning disabilty and find it hard to study and remember what people have said to me. I have spelling difficulties including maths I need to improve in my studying how do I do it. :mad:

View more questions Search