Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lupita3333 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2007, 08:03 PM
    Test results
    I smoked pot like two weeks ago, and I have to take a test how do I make sure that it doesn't show?:( I really don't want to get caught!
    Angel_Wings Posts: 105, Reputation: 13

Nov 8, 2007, 08:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lupita3333
    I smoked pot like two weeks ago, and i have to take a test how do i make sure that it doesnt show?:( i really dont want to get caught!
    QUIT!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Drug Test Results [ 5 Answers ]

Hi everyone! :D I'm not sure if this is in the right spot to post this so forgive me if it isn't. I have applied for a job and it is mandatory to take a drug test, although I don't do any drugs myself I am constantly around people who do. The people I live with smoke pot everyday, that doesn't...

Pregnet test results [ 4 Answers ]

I need to know if I take 2 home pregnet test and the results are positive but when I got to the doctor and take there test and it comes back negative what does that mean? Am I pregnet or not?

Test results confussion! [ 4 Answers ]

I've just done a pregnancy test but the line to say whether or not your pregs is really faint does this mean I'm pregnant or not I'm really confussed. If I am pregnant then I would be 2 weeks?? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Preganancy Test Results During Menstrual [ 3 Answers ]

In some cases I've heard of woman getting their periods and still being preganant. Well my question is, if a young lady has been off her period for about 2 days and takes a preganancy test does her menstrual affect the results of the test?

Blood Test Results [ 3 Answers ]

How can a blood test result for ANA be positive for 10 or more years and then become negative for the last year?

View more questions Search