Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    duy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2007, 03:43 PM
    Green card holder travelling
    I am an Australian living in USA. I am also a green card holder. I want to travel to Vietnam by the end of this year. Should I use my Australian Passport or I have to use my green card with re-entry permit ? Thank you for your answer.
    I_am_not_an_expert Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2007, 03:55 PM
    Hi Duy,

You will need a tourist visa on your Australian Passport to go to Vietnam (source). Since you are on Green card and do not hold an American passport yet, the only thing you can use is your Australian passport. But carry your Green Card along with you as that will be needed to re-enter USA on the way back.

Hope it helps
    Have a safe trip!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Primary signer vs secondary card holder [ 7 Answers ]

I opened a credit card, me being the primary signer, and I basically allowed them to put my girlfirneds NAME onto another credit card, which would be the secondary card holder.. not CO-SIGNER on the credit account.. She made zero chares, and I maxed out the credit card and was unable to pay...

Secondary credit card holder [ 1 Answers ]

I recently applied for a credit card as the primary account holder with my father as a cosigner. I was declined due to my credit history (bankruptcy, late payments etc) Then we went to my fathers bank where we have an account. He is the primary account holder and I am listed as a co-member. He...

Secondary card holder [ 2 Answers ]

There were charges made on my card buy the secondary user. Payment were late and this went on my credit . Will the creditor allow the secondary card holder to take over entire account and take my name off if both card holders agree to this. Or can a judge order the credit card company to do this.

Secondary Card Holder vs. Co-Signer [ 4 Answers ]

I am a secondary card holder (NOT a co-signer) on my mother's credit card. The card has now been sent to debt collectors (she claims it is all my debt and I say that it is shared, but no one is paying on it). What type of impact does the bad debt have on my credit report? Can she take her name...

View more questions Search