Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    staceyx6 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2007, 03:32 PM
    Severe itching on Palms and feet
    Last night I woke up around 11:30 from severe itchy palmsand bottom of my feet. I quickly took some benedryl and applied some anti itch cream. I was OK the rest of the evening. Then a little while ago my palms started itching again. I took some more benedryl and applied some more cream it is better but not gone. I have never had this before so I don't know what to do. Any ideas please help. Thank you in advance
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 8, 2007, 03:48 PM
    ARe you taking any medication other than the benadryl and the cream?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Excesive sweat on my palms and feet! [ 12 Answers ]

Please help me! I'm a young girl, age 14 and my palms and feet always sweat! I tried everything to cure it. And every time I use a lotion, my palms and feet never stops sweating! :confused: I really really need your help. And also, whenever I hold hands with anyone, my hands starts sweating! How...

Itchy spots on palms of hands [ 5 Answers ]

My girlfriend for the past year has had 1/4" spots on the palms of her hands that become so itchy that the only way she relieves it is by breaking the epidermis by scratching. One GP gave her some cream for it but it didn't help. At any one time there is 1 or 2 sores on each hand. She can't...

Sago palms [ 1 Answers ]

My sago palm is now old enough to have produced a male "cone". Should I leave it alone or cut it off? It is starting to fall over (almost 12" long). My female sago produced new fronds this year, but not the male -- will it after the cone falls or is cut off? Thanks, erickjm

View more questions Search