Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    icekil189 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2007, 02:20 PM
    Want my son back, I need to find the answers
    I have a 13 year old son. His mom had custody.

I had enrolled him in school, she was going to move him and asked me to sign the papers. I did not thinking anything was wrong.
    To my surprise I had actually signed away my rights to my son. :(

She passed away October 2006 and my son ended up with a gay male couple. I believe she was con-ed into this situation with money and/or drugs.

I have not had contact with my son and very badly wanting to see him.
    I would love to get custody of him!
    His grandparents don't know where he is, so I'm told.
    The phone number that we had for him has been disconnected/changed.

Please someone help me. I want my son back, and if I can't get him back I at least want visitation rights. After all I am his birth father!

Lost & Frustrated,
    Rik
    (Written by Stacey, Rik's Fiance')
    kali1010 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2007, 04:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by icekil189
    I have a 13 year old son. His mom had custody.

I had enrolled him in school, she was going to move him and asked me to sign the papers. I did not thinking anything was wrong.
    To my surprise I had actually signed away my rights to my son. :(

She passed away October 2006 and my son ended up with a gay male couple. I believe she was con-ed into this situation with money and/or drugs.

I have not had contact with my son and very badly wanting to see him.
    I would love to get custody of him!
    His grandparents don't know where he is, so I'm told.
    The phone number that we had for him has been disconnected/changed.

Please someone help me. I want my son back, and if I can't get him back I at least want visitation rights. After all I am his birth father!

Lost & Frustrated,
    Rik
    (Written by Stacey, Rik's Fiance')
    What you have to do is try to remember what he likes,like what stores does he like?then go to those stores. And see if he is there
    icekil189 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2007, 04:37 PM
    They have moved, somewhere still within the state, but I'm not sure where. It would be hard for me to go to stores. But thanks for the idea!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm going crazy! Can't find answers anywhere.pregnancy after period? [ 10 Answers ]

I am soooooo stressed Me and my girlfriend had unprotected sex using the withdrawal method (what was I thinking?) exactly 1 week and a half later she started her period but she said it was different. It started spotted brown, but then went heavy brown and the period ended normal with cramps and...

My client can't seem to find answers about abandonment. [ 3 Answers ]

I have a client who 9 years ago and a little girl. Her daughter lives with her grandmother because of lost custody issues. She is trying to win custody back but in order to do so she needs to prove that the 9 year olds father has abandoned the child. He has never met her, never spoken to her and...

View more questions Search