Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MariaMartins Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2007, 01:39 PM
    Quickbooks Pro 2006 Currency Issues
    Hi, I currently use Quickbooks Pro 2006, and have different currency (EUR/ USD/ XCD) accounts with different banks. I have a dilemma: what is the best procedure when using exchange rates, as my quickbooks version only allows one currency. Thanks for your time! Maria
    QuickBooks Trainer Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2007, 01:04 AM
    You might want to consider switching to Microsoft's Office Accounting Professional for this problem. It supports multiple currency formats.
    thegr8 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 21, 2010, 11:27 PM
    The Multi-currency feature was not available in QB 2006 (at least for US versions--it is new for 2009). Unfortunately, once you set up your base currency, you cannot change it. QB is set up to use US$ as the base/home currency.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Married in dec 2006, both opt->h1 from oct 2006, tax category? [ 9 Answers ]

Hi, Me and my wife were both on F1->OPT till sep 2006. Both of us started our H1B From Oct 1,2006. We got married in Dec 2006. Now according to SPT both of us are non residents for tax purposes as days spent on F1->OPT are not counted towards SPT. But if we file jointly(which we should since we...

Quickbooks Pro Contractor [ 3 Answers ]

I have recently purchased Quickbooks Pro, 2006, and am having difficulty getting started setting up the files I want to use. I am an investor in building houses to sale, I also have rental property and I am trying to find an accounting system that is easy to work with. Is there anyone with...

OPT from May 2006 to Jan 2006 [ 1 Answers ]

What type of Tax Form should I file? I am in the US under foreign student status, I filed 8843 for prior years. This year I had income and worked under my work authorization (OPT). What type of form should I fill this year? Thank you,

Quickbooks 2006 [ 1 Answers ]

In Quickbooks 2006 how can you change the period for a comparative income statement from a calendar period to a specified date range? For example the month for the income statement may be Aug 27 - Sept 26 You want the current period to show Aug 27 and Sept 26 which it does okay but when you...

View more questions Search