Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kjohn5052 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2007, 12:25 PM
    How to get rid of tree roots after you cut the tree
    We cut down some mesquite trees a few months ago. We would like to know how we could get the stumps to rot away. They are cut ground level. Do you have any suggestions.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Nov 8, 2007, 12:28 PM
    Lookup stump grinders (or grinding) in the yellow pages or online for your area. It's a relatively cheap service - done by a special piece of equipment.

You can rent it for about $100 but it's a pain to use and someone coming out to do it may even charge less.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tree roots [ 2 Answers ]

I have just had a tree cut down but left a 15 ft. stump and small growths are appearing in my lawn. A person at my local Home Depot said I need tree root killer to stop these growths. Is this true or where can I purchase this root killer?

Maple tree roots [ 2 Answers ]

I have a maple tree with roots growing into the foundation of my house. These roots are all above ground. Can I cut them without killing the tree?:confused: TIA.. Gloria

Tree roots decomposing [ 6 Answers ]

We pulled out a tree and the roots are now decomposing causing our lawn to sink. How do I fix this? Thanks

Taking out tree roots [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I tried to do a search on this first but didn't come up with anything specific to answer my question. We are in a home we are renting but we are allowed to do some outdoor work so we took out some hedge-like bushes in the front of our house by tearing them out with our truck. We tied the...

View more questions Search