Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Miszulaki Posts: 44, Reputation: 3

Nov 8, 2007, 11:46 AM
    Mix between 2 jobs
    Hello everyone,

I had applied to work for an institution which I was hired. As I sign the papers, my new manager told me to go back to work and resign, which I did... However just after I did it she called me back to tell me that she can't hired me until she verifies my references. I give her all the info as for my references and up to now (3days) none of them were called for questions... I verified on the contract that I sign and it said will be hired only if credit and references matches the recommended requirements. Now... My current employement is looking for someone to replace me! I told my current boss about the situation and he told me to let him know today... However I called my new employement and I'm still waiting for an answer... Im stuck between 2 job and might actually lose both! What should I do??

Thank you
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 8, 2007, 12:07 PM
    I would go back if they will take you.
    Miszulaki Posts: 44, Reputation: 3

Nov 8, 2007, 01:04 PM
    They won't take me back! My boss said I can stay till they find someone!
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 8, 2007, 01:11 PM
    Then you need to contact the new employer and tell them you gave notice at your old job based on their say so. So they need to let you start working.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mix signal [ 1 Answers ]

I had a crush on this girl for a long time. I just saw her again after my ex left me for a new guy. I really don't know much about her but I used to go to school with her. I told her I want to get to know her more and she said that cool but she is not looking for anything more. She broke up with...

Title mix up [ 2 Answers ]

I bought/occupied a duplex 7 yrs ago, soon after my finance became pregnant and I didn't want our son living in that neighborhood so I bought a house a few years later where I currently live. Both financed through Country Wide. Last year, being monetarily exhausted, I re-financed my duplex to...

Can I mix medicines? [ 21 Answers ]

My son is 2 and he has had a pretty nasty cough lately. I just gave him some Triaminic for the cough, and then realized he had a 102.5 fever. Can I give him Tylenol/Ibubrofen to bring down the fever after he's already taken the Triaminic? Thanks for your answers in advance. :)

Do you know what mix my dog is? [ 8 Answers ]

Hi! My step-son found a puppy right after it had been clipped by a car, the pup was crying but all right after he was picked-up. We've had him for 3 weeks he's adorable, plays excellent with my other 2 of 3. We just don't know what his mix is. I have read a few comments from others and may have to...

Mix and matched 12-2 and 14-2 [ 1 Answers ]

I have the walls open on my house and have discovered that a previous "electrician" has mix and matched 14 and 12 gauge wire within a single 15 amp circuit. I know that mixing in 14 gauge into a 20 amp circuit is a no-no.. . But is combining the wires on a 15 amp circuit OK?

View more questions Search