Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    erlobenauer Posts: 208, Reputation: 9

Nov 8, 2007, 10:27 AM
    What do I do
    My daughter is 3 and she hit her face ( Im guessing on the floor, she said her LITTLE sister hit her ) My husband was on the couch with them playing on the floor and now her two bottom teeth are loose, her mouth was bleeding, I cleaned hr up and realized it was from her teeth - should I take her to the dentist soon, or has this ever happened to anyone else... she hasn't had any injuries so I'm clueless when it comes to her - Im used to bumped heads and busted lips, not loose teeth :(
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Nov 8, 2007, 10:39 AM
    Do not wiggle the tooth. The more it is wiggled the less chance of saving it.
    Sometimes if it is not too lose and left alone the gums will heal back.
    Take her to the dentist sometimes they can even save a tooth that has even fallen out.
    jolienoire Posts: 917, Reputation: 166

Nov 8, 2007, 10:40 AM
    Take her to the dentist! This happened to my daughter they extracted her teeth, but this can be very uncomfortable for a child with loose teeth, better have a professional opinion then trying to play doctor yourself.
    erlobenauer Posts: 208, Reputation: 9

Nov 8, 2007, 10:55 AM
    Thank you guys... they aren't too loose, only if you wiggle them pretty good - they barely move, but moved enough to noctice it when my husband checked them. I'll make her an appointment for the next day or two. Thanks again!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search