Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gerrydi69 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2007, 06:43 AM
    Whirlpool model LSC6244AQ0 top load washer
    This washer is spinning the agitator in the wash cycle and the spin and drain cycles seem fine.there is a part called the clothes mover which seems to spin freely.this clothes mover used to spin in a direction forcing the clothes in a downward motion.it seems to have stopped.the agitator moves below it.as a result I don't think the clothes will be as clean as they can.I looked at the parts list I downloaded from whirlpool but wasn't sure where to start.thank you for any help or experience some one had in advance.
    applsvcgirl Posts: 112, Reputation: 9

Nov 8, 2007, 06:58 AM
    Let me try and understand. You have a dual action agitator. The upper portion used to turn only one way but now if you grasp it it turns both ways not just one? If this is correct you need new agitator dogs (I don't name the parts). If I am correct and you need help with this repair let me know. If I have misunderstood repost and explain again.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore Top load washer [ 1 Answers ]

My washer won't spin and rinse. If I put a screwdriver in the place where the lid comes down, it will spin and rinse then. Could it be one of the switches and which one if it is?

GE Top Load Washer [ 2 Answers ]

My GE Eashing Machine will drain but will not spin?

Top load whirlpool style washing machine will not spin [ 1 Answers ]

I have removed motor and gearbox/transmission from cabinet. I had to replace the drive/motor coupler on a previous washer so I thought that may have been the problem this time also. I separated the motor from gear box to check the coupler. It was NOT broken. I tried to start the washer with it out...

Whirlpool top load washer agitates for 10 seconds and stops for 5 minutes and keeps [ 1 Answers ]

Whirlpool top load washer agitates for 10 seconds and stops for 5 minutes and keeps this mode till washing cycle is done. There is no problem with draining and spinning. Can someone give me some ideas? I am desperate!

View more questions Search