Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jrebel7 Posts: 1,255, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Nov 7, 2007, 09:56 PM
    Honda 50 Sport 1964 in need of repair and parts
    If someone could direct me to the correct category for questions regarding motorcycles, I would appreciate it. I looked but that doesn't mean I didn't just miss it in the listing. My first motor cycle was a red 1964 Honda 50 Sport, been bored out because of a wreck when a truck hit me, five speed, one up, four down, four stroke engine. I still own it but need work done on it. I have had a difficult time finding parts that are correct for that make and model. The exhaust goes up the side. I think the clutch plate is stuck. I am a little unsure how to fix that. Suggestions would be great!

Check out some similar questions!

Honda accord lx sport light flashes [ 2 Answers ]

I have a honda accord lx 2.2 automatic. The sport light flashes on the dash constantly. The car has great power when you first take off and once it hits second gear it just muggs out no power does anyone know what this could be thanks.

Looking for website where I can locate parts for my Honda S-MX ( Lowdown ) [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, Can Anyone help me out with a site where I can find parts/info for my Honda S-MX ( Lowdown ). Made 1997. I have checked a lot of places, websites and can't seem 2 find a site where I can find parts. I see parts for actually all other models such as the acura, odessy, prelude, cr-v, crx and...

Clutch repair on a 95 honda accord [ 1 Answers ]

Lost the pressure on clutch. Bled the line worked fine for 2 weeks. Went out again. Changed the slave cylinder. Still not clutch. Goes to floor won't engage. Changed the master cylinder. (old one showed signs of leaking) Tied to bleed the line. Still no pressure. Cutch stays to floor. Any...

1964 Ford Fairlane... Died and Won't start. [ 1 Answers ]

Quick history. Rebuilt the car in High School. Ran for about two years. Had brittle wire problems so put the car down for about 5 years. Just rewired the whole car, rebuilt the carburetor, and replaced the ignition switch. I licensed and registered the car and drove it from my parents house to...

1964 Tub Replacement [ 2 Answers ]

I have purchased a Swanstone Retrofit shower base. I did the measurements from the original tub drain to the wall and thought everything was going to line up. Little did I know that the drain was actually much closer to the wall studs and that it T'd to go under the tub drain. The shower base...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.