Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    skbasnett Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2005, 02:07 PM
    Can someone answer this?
    Hi... this is my first time posting on here. I have a 2 year old, we had to go to a fertility clinic to conceive (it was on my end for the problems). But everything got straightened out (surgery). Now we are trying again and it is just so different without help. My ovulation was between the 3rd and 7th of this month. Yes, we had intercourse during that time. When I went to the restroom today and wiped, there is a little bit of light pink on it. I am due for AF next week. What do you all think this could be?
    JHJ012877 Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Nov 21, 2005, 01:07 PM
    The samething is happening to me
    Well the samething is happening to me if you want I'll keep you posted to what's going on. :)
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Nov 23, 2005, 02:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by skbasnett
    Hi...this is my first time posting on here. I have a 2 year old, we had to go to a fertility clinic to conceive (it was on my end for the problems). But everything got straightened out (surgery). Now we are trying again and it is just so different without help. My ovulation was between the 3rd and 7th of this month. Yes, we had intercourse during that time. When I went to the restroom today and wiped, there is a little bit of light pink on it. I am due for AF next week. What do you all think this could be?
    Dear, I think if you check the other thread where you posted before, you'll find many links that were added, and not just for one person, there were put there for everyone with symptoms as your's, so check them out. Things we most want don't always come the minute we wish, but it should not dishearten you.
    Lots of Luck.

If you'd have checked some of the links, you'd have noticed that a little spotting is sometimes normal in the first trimester..
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Nov 23, 2005, 02:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JHJ012877
    well the samething is happening to me if you want I'll keep you posted to whats going on. :)
    First and foremost, when in doubt - Always see your doctor.

Check out the following sites, they will help you through this a little more to reassure if you are.
    http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/sym...gnancy/PR00102 scroll down and even get answers on flying while pregnant, exercise, dangers, etc.
    www.askdramy.com The U.K. online doctor.you can post on a forum, or 'ask the Dr. Amy' with a click. The FAQ Tab on the homepage is also a good place to click and has a lot of good subject matter. P.S. Most of the articles are printable in PDF format.
    Good luck, and keep us posted.
    http://www.babyhopes.com/articles/getting-pregnant.html

P.S. We all do this on our free time and really appreciate feedback if our answers/advice helped or not, please: click the Rate This Post link located on the blue date line above our names on the right side, next to the number of the post, click on Approve or Disapprove, and give a comment. Thanks!
    JHJ012877 Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Nov 28, 2005, 09:56 AM
    Thanks for your reply
    To Chery,
    I'm 28 years old newly married with four children, and I never experience anything like what's going on with me. Well to give you an update I'll be making my appointment soon, because a lot of other things are happening now. On Nov 21st I think I started my cycle but it was strange, it started spotting pink again then light red then got a little heavier the cycle ended on the 26th of nov. On the 27th I started spotting light red not even a whole day only about three hours then stopped.Today Nov 28th when I went to the Bathroom there was light to medium brown spotting, this all never happened befour and I'm a little scared, but as soon I see my doctor I let you know what's up. :confused:
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Nov 30, 2005, 04:42 PM
    To Chery,
    I'm 28 years old newly married with four children, and I never experience anything like what's going on with me. well to give you an update I'll be making my appointment soon, because alot of other things are happening now. On Nov 21st I think I started my cycle but it was strange, it started out spotting pink again then light red then got alittle heavier the cycle ended on the 26th of nov. On the 27th I started spotting light red not even a whole day only about three hours then stopped.Today Nov 28th when I went to the Bathroom there was light to medium brown spotting, this all never happened befour and I'm a little scared, but as soon I see my doctor I let you know what's up. :confused:
    I hope everything is OK, you are probably under a little unusual stress and anxiety right now, so don't worry, please, until you get definite answers.. and I'm sure they are OK. Do keep us posted.

kazzystewart Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2005, 04:51 PM
    Hi, Can I ask if your late?
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Dec 1, 2005, 03:10 PM
    Who do you mean here?
    Quote Originally Posted by kazzystewart
    Hi, Can I ask if your late?
    Hi, can you please specify who you are asking this question of? Put the askers name in the title, that will help. That way there is no confusion and your help will get to the person intended - good to have you on board...
    spray80 Posts: 42, Reputation: 3

Dec 5, 2005, 06:44 AM
    :) hi
    Go to the doctor for a cheek up
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Dec 6, 2005, 11:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by spray80
    :) hi
    go to the doctor for a cheek up
    I'm sure you meant check up, but the 'cheek' was so cute! I just had to respond to this one. Have a wonderful day!

Boy, talking about freudian slips, that was a real good one...
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Dec 6, 2005, 11:30 PM
    To Chery,
    I'm 28 years old newly married with four children, and I never experience anything like what's going on with me. well to give you an update I'll be making my appointment soon, because alot of other things are happening now. On Nov 21st I think I started my cycle but it was strange, it started out spotting pink again then light red then got alittle heavier the cycle ended on the 26th of nov. On the 27th I started spotting light red not even a whole day only about three hours then stopped.Today Nov 28th when I went to the Bathroom there was light to medium brown spotting, this all never happened befour and I'm a little scared, but as soon I see my doctor I let you know what's up. :confused:
    Dear, it's been a while since you last posted. How are you doing? Please keep us posted, and I hope all is OK. Would still be nice hearing from you.

;) Please get back with us as soon as you can dear...
    KerriLynn Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2005, 10:39 AM
    Implantation bleeding or Period or what was it?
    I am a little confused..
    My last period was November 19th 2005,I had very very light pinkish color bleeding 1 week and a half later.. it happened on a Friday then the Saturday it was red and then by Sunday back to very very light pink.. then to nothing.. Then yesterday December 8th I got very very light pink bleeding again... I don't know what this is.. and every time I got this it only was seen when I wiped.. never on my underwear or pad.. I don't know why I got this spotting.. its very confusing and tooo far away from being my period.. so I just don't know... was hoping that someone here would know.. Please write back..
    CONFUSED!
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Dec 9, 2005, 12:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by KerriLynn
    I am alittle confused..
    My last period was November 19th 2005,I had very very light pinkish color bleeding 1 week and a half later..it happened on a friday then the Saturday it was red and then by Sunday back to very very light pink..then to nothing..Then yesterday December 8th i got very very light pink bleeding again...I don't know what this is..and every time i got this it only was seen when i wiped..never on my underwear or pad..I don't know why i got this spotting..its very confusing and tooo far away from being my period..so i just don't know...was hoping that someone here would know..Please write back..
    CONFUSED!
    If you had unprotected intercourse lately, then you might well be pregnant. First rule is when in doubt always see your doctor. Second, you can do a home pregnancy test - just remember that they are not always 100% accurate. Third, check out the links I posted on other posts here, they will help explain things to you if it's your first time to feel these symptoms. Hope this helped you a little. Some spotting at this time, if you are, is normal as long as you don't have clots or a lot of pain. Good luck, and keep us posted.

Happy Holidays!

Dec 9, 2005, 12:38 PM
    Thanks Chery
    I have twin boys that are 8 yrs old... I did a pregnancy test at the beginning of the week and it was negative... I am due for my period next weekend.. which is the weekend of December 16th 2005... When should I do another pregnancy test?If I already did one at the beginning of the week?
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Dec 9, 2005, 01:02 PM
    I have twin boys that are 8 yrs old...i did a pregnancy test at the beginning of the week and it was neg...I am due for my period next weekend..which is the weekend of December 16th 2005...When should i do another pregnancy test?If i already did one at the beginning of the week?
    Save your money for something better. You'll find out soon enough when your next period is due. Your hormone level probably was not high enough yet. Twin boys? Lucky You! I bet they are a joy..

Don't worry about the spotting, you might get cravings or aversions to foods you like, and some symptoms you might remember from 9 years ago, so when your next period is due, and you don't get it, see your doctor - that's best, just don't stress yourself out. Good luck and have a good weekend. P.S. If you smoke or drink now and then, I'd curtail that until you know for sure just to be on the safe side.

Dec 9, 2005, 02:22 PM
    Thanks Chery
    Ok Chery... will do... I don't smoke(YUCK!).What do you think it is? Think I am pregnant? Oh I am 31yrs.
    shellyb Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2005, 08:17 PM
    Implantation bleeding
    Hi karrilynn
    I am just ganna add a bit of info to that If u can't wait another day ask your doctor for a blood test I got my result in only 9 day of conceptio. And my I add t that I am the happiest woman in the world so I have my Fingers crossed for u. God Bless... kkeep :cool:
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Dec 10, 2005, 02:44 AM
    Ok Chery... will do...I don't smoke(YUCK!).What do you think it is? Think i am pregnant? Oh i am 31yrs.
    If you can wait 6 more days, you'll probably know for sure... then it's time to see the doctor. Also check out the sites so that you can re-familiarize yourself with the symptoms. In case you are worried about your age, I know ladies older than you with healthy babies, so work with your doctor and you'll have no stress there... Good luck.

Check out the following sites, they will help you through this a little more to reassure if you are.
    http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/sym...gnancy/PR00102 scroll down and even get answers on flying while pregnant, exercise, dangers, etc.
    www.askdramy.com The U.K. online doctor.you can post on a forum, or 'ask the Dr. Amy' with a click. The FAQ Tab on the homepage is also a good place to click and has a lot of good subject matter. P.S. Most of the articles are printable in PDF format.
    spray80 Posts: 42, Reputation: 3

Dec 10, 2005, 05:29 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Chery
    I'm sure you meant check up, but the 'cheek' was so cute! I just had to respond to this one. Have a wonderful day!

Boy, talking about freudian slips, that was a real good one....
    Thank you chery trying to to help... cheers mate :)
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Dec 10, 2005, 06:28 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by spray80
    thank you chery trying to to help .....cheers mate :)
    Cheers back to you, you're on my Buddy List... How's the weather in the UK?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Implantation bleeding or period? [ 308 Answers ]

I had my last period June 17 - 20, we have been trying to get p and this month I was 3 days late. I started bleeding very lightly at first then it got a little heavier, then light again, the bleeding only lasted a day and half. I also had some cramping. Has anyone ever had this happen before? ...

Preggy soon after M/C? Implantation bleeding or period? HELP! [ 2 Answers ]

Could it be possible? Just around three weeks ago I had a miscarriage, though I think it happened a week before I actually started bleeding. Is there is any way that my miscarriage bleeding could have been my period? It did last just as long as my reggy periods do (3-4 days) Im getting all the...

Is it implantation bleeding or period [ 4 Answers ]

I had light bleeding for three days on and off no cramping and I usually have cramps and this was three days after my missed period just want to know when is it OK to test for hpt or was it just my period

Implantation Bleeding or Period? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. My last period was on July 2nd and I had sex durning my ovulation. I was suppose to start my period yesterday {July 29th} and today when I got up I noticed a small amount of brownish blood on my panties. Then around the end of the day it turned kind of red, and there was more of it. But now...

Implantation bleeding or period? [ 2 Answers ]

Ok, so this is the most different feeling I have ever gotten around a period. I am shameful to say that the last 2 weeks ago I had what seemed like unprotected sex with someone I used to date a longg time ago. This was a one night stand which I neverr do but I was a little under the influence. ...

View more questions Search