Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    litteone Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2007, 01:06 PM
    Magical Lobster
    There was a young woman who was a chef and she wasn't the greatest. Then she meet someone and she wanted to be better at chef and then there was a lobster that was magical and helped her be the best chef in town and get her guy! What is the name of this movie?
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Nov 7, 2007, 01:10 PM
    Simply Irresistible (1999)
    missa8324 Posts: 130, Reputation: 21

Nov 11, 2007, 08:58 AM
    Except it was a crab, not a lobster...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Live Lobster Transport [ 5 Answers ]

Does anyone know how live lobsters are transported? I saw a truck with "Live Lobsters" written on it, so I was wondering, does that mean they are in water? Because don't lobsters breathe water?

I have a magical dancing duck [ 3 Answers ]

A circus owner walked into a bar to see everyone crowded about a table watching a little show. On the table was an upside down pot and a duck tap dancing on it. The circus owner was so impressed that he offered to buy the duck from its owner. After some wheeling and dealing, they settled for...

Lobster [ 2 Answers ]

How long does it take for a lobster to actually die once you put it in boiling water ?

The Magical Reappearing Process [ 7 Answers ]

That's right i'm back with another fun filled adventure of "annoying computer problems" So lately i've been noticing that my internet explorer is closing out for no reason what-so-ever...and occasionally i'll get an error message something about the memory usage..so i press ctrl, alt, del..and...

View more questions Search