Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Nov 7, 2007, 10:39 AM
    Nobody wants to play with me!
    my four year old is now saying that nobody wants to play with him and that he has no friends at school. I spoke to his teachers and they say he place nicely in the classroom with the others. He is in a lot of activities outside of school. Karate 2x a week and gymnastics 1x a week. Is this normal? Or should I discuss with a counselor? Any advice would be helpful. Thank you:confused:
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Nov 7, 2007, 10:42 AM
    Does he demonstrate his Karate skills on his class mates? That might make them a bit... standoffish.
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Nov 7, 2007, 10:42 AM
    Nope. He was tought by his instructor when it is appropriate to use these skills.
    hollylovesbrandon Posts: 633, Reputation: 78

Nov 7, 2007, 01:46 PM
    It could be a cry for attention from you, his parents. He's going through that selfish stage.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cannot get a cd to play [ 12 Answers ]

Hello. Well every time I pop in a music cd or any kind of cd into my computer, it won't show up and play. I can't find the location of the drive or disk where it's supposed to be located. I open the windows media player, pop in the cd but nothing happens. So I try to open it manually by looking...

Here's something to play with [ 2 Answers ]

For kids of all ages! Animal Splicer 1.0 Drag and drop one critter onto each pad, pull the splicer handle and get a new critter! Release the new critter and make some more! The fun goes on. Make sure your speakers are turned up!

How do you play hard to get? [ 4 Answers ]

Hey, I was wondering... how do you act hard to get? I hate the way I act around this one guy that I'm dating right now. I feel like I have all the time in the world to answer his calls right away and that I show that I'm too available or eager to talk to him. I know for a fact that I do not want...

Laptop can't play a certain CD [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I have a CD with vidoes and files that I got with a text boot for my class. It plays on others PC but not on my laptop, a toshiba satellite. But, I can play other cd's on that laptop. Regards

I want to play [ 3 Answers ]

Hi! I am 24 years old, and my dream has always been to play basketball. I am not sure I am good enough to play in the wnba, and I am not eligible for college basketball because I already have a bachelor degree, and now I am preparing a master degree. I really want to know if there is a way I could...

View more questions Search