Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    curtisadame Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2007, 08:53 AM
    Inventory systems
    What is the best inventory system to use for high priced low volume items?
    DaBaAd Posts: 271, Reputation: 36

Nov 7, 2007, 09:19 AM
    This really depends on how you want to track your inventory.

Is your inventory all in one location? Do you have distributed warehouses? Is it raw inventory or finished products. Are they WIP where additional assembly is required? Do you want to allow collaborative inventory moves where external merchants can order direct or suppliers ship direct?

Internally, how many people will be handling your inventory? Do you employ scanning guns?

Any further information would help to isolate the best software for you and your company.

Cheers
    curtisadame Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2007, 06:30 PM
    I think I was looking for specific identification. Thanks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Periodic And Perpetual Inventory Systems [ 2 Answers ]

White chip company purchased merchandise from blue sky company and resale the merchandise inventory to red fox company. 2 purchased merchandise inventory from blue sky company RM 3600 price,credit terms of 2/15,n/60 and FOB shipping point. 3 paid RM 200 for shipping charges on April 2...

Perpetual systems-assigning costs to inventory [ 9 Answers ]

Can someone explain this process to me as if I am two. I am not getting this and I don't know why. Dec 7 310 units @ 3.00 unit cost Dec 14 20 units @ 3.20 Dec 21 15 units @ 14.00 Trader sells 15 units for 25 dollars each on Dec 15. Eight of the sold units are from ythe Dec 7 purchase...

View more questions Search