Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Carol Perry Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2007, 07:14 AM
    Award plan
    Good Morning All,
    I need your help, I work for a group home in AZ as a
    Asst. Mgr. I have a 9yr old boy who has this compulsion to steal, I have been told to come up with a award plan to implement at the house, for this young man to help him not steal, the problem Im having is this kid constantly steals, daily from his school,stores and house mates as well as staff, from what I know about his history this was a learned behavior from his parents. I'm not a licenced therapist, and finding it hard to help this child... Please help me help this little boy.
    P.S I have to have this to present by this Fiday by 10am, thanks for your help!!
    Carol
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Nov 30, 2007, 04:00 PM
    It's already passed 10am this Friday, but honestly, an incentive plan doesn't sound like something that would work, because if he wants something he figures he can go steal it instead of working for it.

He needs therapy. He needs to talk to a professional that knows how to deal with such compulsions. Find the root of the problem, the reason it persists, and a solution.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 30, 2007, 04:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ChihuahuaMomma
    It's already passed 10am this Friday,
    Please check the post date Momma!! This question was asked on Wednesday November 7!!
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Nov 30, 2007, 04:07 PM
    Holy cow, I did not see that!! Woops!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Chipper jones national mvp league award upper deck card [ 2 Answers ]

Please tell me how much this is worth

Assistance in writing a secretary for an award. [ 4 Answers ]

My questions is, I have a secretary I want to put in for an award, I would like some feedback on some good wording to put her in for this award, please help

What to wear, golf award ceremony [ 9 Answers ]

My husband has a Golf award ceremony dinner at a country club and the invitation says casual dress. What should I wear? Help! Morado 18

Award of Arbitration [ 1 Answers ]

Can you tell me what this means? I have researched it online, but it doesn't make sense to me!

View more questions Search