Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Judith Jones Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2007, 05:08 AM
    Does Past felonies affect future court dates.
    I am taking someone to court who has a history of past and present felonies some were reduced, But all were seen by a judge , One is still pending. If I wanted can as use these criminal charges as a show of their charater
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Nov 7, 2007, 05:34 AM
    Hello Judith:

Kind of. You can use CONVICTIONS (NOT charges) as a method of challenging the truthfulness of his testimony.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My Past Life/Future [ 3 Answers ]

Hello. I am Stefan Marseglia I was born on the 4th of January 1989. Please cans some one give me an in depth reading of my past life/ what I will be doing in the near future! Blessed Be!

Small claims court dates [ 2 Answers ]

I have filed the original plaintiffs calim, how long do I have before I must file both affadavit of service and notice of default judgement ? Is there an expiry, and would I have to begin the process from scratch Alan

Court summons for past credit card debt [ 2 Answers ]

I am a 23 year old full time college student and I work part time as a cashier. I just received a summons to appear in court for the amount of $2900.00 that they say I owe them from a card two years ago. I stopped paying on it over two years ago. This is higher than the actual amount of the...

Summond to court for a past credit card [ 1 Answers ]

I got a paper in the mail last week saying I was summond to courte for a past credit card it is for 1,300 plus courte cost and fees.. I have no way of paying this I am laid if of work right now and only make 200.00 in unemployment every 2 weeks.. I live in Illinois I was just wondering what they...

Past marriage, future problems [ 4 Answers ]

I am 26 and I’ve been with my current girlfriend for the past year and a half. We have been living together for the past 4 months or so. We are perfect together, and I can see myself in this for the long haul. The hard part comes in accepting her past. I’ve known her for a long time, and about...

View more questions Search