Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BIGBOPPER Posts: 351, Reputation: 28

Nov 7, 2007, 02:09 AM
    Delstar MP3 player
    I have a Delstar 1 gig video/mp3/fm radio/can opener...

The thing is great, but I have one problem. The thick white paint that was used to cover the player is melting in the sub tropical heat of South Florida. I have resorted to carrying it in an Altoids tin to keep the heat of my pocket from damaging it further. Are there any skins that I can put on it, or any ideas as what to do? I really like this player, and don't want to give it up.

Thanks.

"I'm so much cooler online"
    Brad Paisley

Check out some similar questions!

Mp3 player [ 2 Answers ]

Whenever I try to put a song on my mp3 player it says that it is writed and it says the same thing when I try to take a song off, so how do I take the write off my mp3 player? If some one could answer my question I will be happy.

My MP3 Player [ 1 Answers ]

I just bought an MP3 Player not too long ago and I can't get the songs on to it. It is a Sansa C200. It came with a program that you use to put the songs onto the MP3 player but I can't find the songs. I use Limewire to download music. I look through the files to see where my songs are (I have ...

My MP3 Player [ 1 Answers ]

How long should I leave my new player charging?

MP3 player [ 1 Answers ]

I'm unable to remove write protect when I try to sync songs to my mp3 player... make things worse, my mp3 player is no longer working! Have tried everything 100 times! There is no 'switch' on my player either? PLEASE HELP! :( Audiosonic MP3 Player Model KMMPO11

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.