Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chefgreg Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2007, 06:25 PM
    Low battery light
    The low bat lgiht is on and won't go off. How do I change the fuse and battery and make the display right itself ?
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Nov 7, 2007, 04:36 PM
    Brand and model number of thermostat?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Low Battery message on Maple/Chase Thermostat [ 8 Answers ]

I had a "low battery" message flashing on my Maple/Chase 0960T-1 programmable thermostat. When I replaced the batteries the low battery message remained on the display but this time, it was not flashing back and forth and none of the previous settings appeared on the display. None of the switches...

2000 Civic EX Battery Light [ 1 Answers ]

My battery light came on a day prior to me testing and replacing the battery. The light is now indecisive of whether to stay on or off. Also my RPM fluxuates more so than it has in the past. It will either idle at apx. 1300rpm or 500rpm... My guess is this is the alternator... any suggestions?

Super low rpm at idle, battery light on, needs jump [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 1995 honda civic manual that drops to super low rpms whenever I depress the clutch or am in neutral (a few months ago it began oscillating in rpms when I was at a stoplight, but now, it drops to next to nothing). The battery light also comes on when the rpms drop. This has resulted in a...

Hampton Bay Lighting - Upper Light Does Not Work But Low Light Does [ 4 Answers ]

I have a Hampton Bay Fan that has a fan, upper lighting and lower lighting with a remote model UC7078T. The remote works for the fan and lower lighting but not the upper lighting. This means the remote and fan are on the same frequency. I've confirmed that the bulbs are all good. Can't find a...

93 Civic - Battery Light issue [ 7 Answers ]

My battery light came on (while the car was running) today for the 1st time in over 5 years with my civic. Even with a dead battery, the light never came on while running. If rev the engine to 3000-3500 rpms, the light starts to fade, so I suspect that the alternator is about to go (very soon). ...

View more questions Search