Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ThreadTrend Posts: 3, Reputation: 0

Nov 16, 2005, 09:13 PM
    I have feelings for my friend!
    I have talked to this girl named Haylei since school started. We talked but I never seen us more than that, until recently. I had a girlfriend named Lisa Marie. We were dating when I started gaining feelings for Haylei. The feelings have become so strong that I couldn't take the guilt and broke up with Lisa Marie. Now I just want to be with Haylei. What should I do?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 16, 2005, 10:29 PM
    Are you the same guy who you wanted to finger your 16year old girl friend a few days ago?
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Nov 17, 2005, 05:08 AM
    Broke up
    Hi,
    Has Haylei told you she wants a relationship of some kind with you?
    I don't understand your question very well. You broke up with one girl, now want another? And what should you do?
    If Haylei doesn't want to go with you, you made a big mistake breaking up with the other.
    If she does want to go with you, then go for it.
    cutie08 Posts: 121, Reputation: 2

Nov 19, 2005, 11:12 AM
    Just tell her how you feel about her and ask her want she would think ifmyou guys were more than friends and see what she says and if she says she just wants to be friends then keep it that way for now you never know things could change by the end of the year haang in there
    Hazel13 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2009, 03:10 PM

I think you should ask Haylei out after a week or so.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Feelings from the past [ 14 Answers ]

Hello Everyone. I was starting in a relationship with someone. I was giving the situation 100% all along, and I honestly, even to this day feel she was doing the same. But obviously things have changed. Apparently about three weeks back, she gets a email from a old friend. Her former soul...

Girls Feelings [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I have known this girl for about 2 months. 1st of all we were quite distant - talking once or teice a week etc, never texting, I didn't really like her and she didn't like me either that much I don't think. Anyway recently I *THINK* she split up with her boyfriend but I'm not sure, based on...

Feelings of indifference [ 8 Answers ]

Ever since I was 13 I have been depressed. But it seems that lately (at least for the past 5 years) I have been falling into a time of indifference annually. I have had all kinds of bad luck since I was 9 but I tried to deal with it on my own and thought I had done a fairly decent job until now. I...

View more questions Search