Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    miss_nunez08 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2007, 03:34 PM
    A man on a mission
    A seaching for me found me and said that my father had past away a year an a half ago and was searching for me. He gave me lots of leads and told me to search and that I would find lots of good things. How do I start what do I do is this man a joke I had not seen my dad in 25 years
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Nov 6, 2007, 06:07 PM
    How much did you know about him? The more you know the easier it should be.
    Like name, where he was born, lived, relatives, etc...
    Whatever you do don't pay this guy for information he could be a scammer.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 7, 2007, 05:41 AM
    I would say from what you said, there is something not right. If someone was "searching" for you, and already knew your father had passed away, they would know where he was, and so on. This is sounding sort of like a scam to me, on the little bit of info you gave us. Ifyou are in the US, you can do a death search on that will give you social security number date of death and address at time of death. If you will supply his name and any andall info you have, some of us here can do that search easily. Also you can PM me with the info if you want and I can do some searches on my data base also.

But if someone was searching for you, they would have lots of data to give you back.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Man In Love w/ Another Man [ 11 Answers ]

:confused: Hey Im 33 yrs old I became fast friends w/ someone I have known for many years just did not know him personally. Hes 27yrs old very intelligent ,funny, tough, masculine and very very easy on the eyes but he also has severe mood swings(gemini) along w/ a severe drinking habit. As time...

Perfect Dark mission [ 2 Answers ]

I have a copy of perfect dark for my nintendo 64 but I an not play missions when I enter it WHY?

Looking for a man [ 6 Answers ]

I am looking for a guy named Russ Barber. Actually I just need his address. I tried googling his name, and tried yellow pages, but there are so many, and its not really as helpful as I would like it to be. Here is what I know about him. He lives in New York, in tioga center (out towards owego...

Should I be with this man? [ 4 Answers ]

:confused:

What to do now?mission to get him back [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all... This forum has always helped me since my boyfriend of three years left me. Well just a recap. My boyfriend left me after 3 years and we were actually supposed to get married. This happened in Decemeber. He told me we fought too much and he didn't think that we were right for one...

View more questions Search