Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sugarbeargc Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2007, 01:51 PM
    Private area problems
    My sons private area won't go down and it irritates him what can be the problem:mad:
    Foxy459459 Posts: 368, Reputation: 36

Nov 6, 2007, 01:53 PM
    I would call his doctor and ask them. If it is hurting him or anything like that I would take him to see the Doctor. How old is he?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Nov 6, 2007, 01:53 PM
    You can be specific, it doesn't matter here. What do you mean 'his private area won't go down'
    sugarbeargc Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2007, 01:59 PM
    7 I was just wandering if it was something that was normal he's my first

Nov 6, 2007, 02:00 PM
    I would ask the doctor. But he is 7 I have a 7 year old he could just be playing with it. I know it sounds gross but little boys that age do, do that...
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Nov 6, 2007, 02:05 PM
    Foxy is right, seven year olds are just starting to explore the pubic area, it all depends on just how much they explore as to what he has seen and knows already. If his penis won't 'deflate' as I assumed you mean, then you can always put a very cold cloth on it, and see how that works, or go see a doctor to solve the problem.

Kids have to explore their bodies to understand them.

Nov 6, 2007, 02:29 PM
    That's for sure...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Private area itch [ 5 Answers ]

It happened after I had sex with my wife. (I don't think she cheated on me :) ) My testicles were itching, next day when I was taking a shower, I noticed red spots behind my testies. It was like red spots and skin around it was pilling off. I'm too imberested to go to a doctor about this,...

Local area network&wide area network [ 1 Answers ]

i. If we can extend the LAN then why we need a WAN? ii. How can a bridge know whether to forward frames? iii. Can the length of an Ethernet be increased to many segments of 500 meter each merely by adding a repeater to connect each additional segment? iv. How can a computer attach to a network...

Private calls [ 1 Answers ]

How do I find out who keeps calling me private on a landline phone number

Private [ 1 Answers ]

Can an anonymous e'amil be traced back to the sender if you use hotmail or Yahoo or some place like that?

Water pressure problems in private well [ 1 Answers ]

I am currently having pressure loss in my precharged water tank whenever we run our large volume items like the clothes washer or bath tub. I am currently running a 20-40 psi configuration on my water tank. I have checked the tank for leaks and have verified the correct pressure, 18 psi, in the...

View more questions Search