Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kohoutek Posts: 83, Reputation: 3

Nov 6, 2007, 07:50 AM
    1980's toy thing
    I was clearing out my old room at my Mum's place and found a couple of toys that I was thinking about putting on Ebay.

One of them is a hard plastic figure, about 15-20 cm in height, made of molded plastic with fur like hair on the back. It's kind of humanoid, but overly cute, and makes a wobbly noise when you shake it as it's got a grid of holes on the bottom and some kind of sound feature on the inside. If I remember correctly, there was a cartoon based on them too. I have two, one in light blue and one in lilac/pink. Seeing as it's such a rubbish description, I've tried to draw one for you!

crowman Posts: 67, Reputation: 24

Nov 6, 2007, 08:16 AM
    I don`t know the name of the toy, but you might want to ask on the Retrojunk forums. There are a bunch of collectors, and 80s gurus, over there who might be able to identify it.

Good luck.
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Nov 6, 2007, 01:50 PM
    http://www.aliviastoys.com/playskool/snugglebumms.html

I found them:p

I do hope this is what you are looking for.
    Kohoutek Posts: 83, Reputation: 3

Nov 8, 2007, 02:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by firmbeliever
    http://www.aliviastoys.com/playskool/snugglebumms.html

I found them:p

I do hope this is what you are looking for.

Ha! Brilliant, thank you! I had no idea they were called Snugglebums... That yellow one is exactly the same as the two I have... Thanks so much. :D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie in 1980's or 90's [ 3 Answers ]

I am trying to find the name of a movie I saw on a movie cable station. The only thing I can remember is that there was a scene of a young woman in a red dress either walking or running on an airport runway. I think it was in either the 80's or 90's.

1980's kid movie [ 2 Answers ]

This movie has been plaguing my mind for years. I watched is several times when I was a kid, mid 80's. I only have a few memories of it. If anyone can help, that would be awesome. :) What I remember most was there was a boy that lived in an "average house", and he had a teddy-bear/gremlin...

1980's children's movie [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am trying to find the name of this movie, it was either from the 1980's or early 1990's. It was my sons favorite movie at the time, he is now 25. The problem is the only thing about the movie either he or I can remember is these kids had built a snow fort and they were having some kind...

1980's film [ 1 Answers ]

This documentary follows the rise and fall of a german-born performance artist on New York's lower East Side in the early 1980's. Name the film

1980's sci fi [ 3 Answers ]

this is driving me mad!! Think it's a film about an astronaut who has an accident in space when he comes back to earth he's able to do mathematical equations and run really fast but when he does his eyes turn from green to yellow then to red.. red is bad... that's all I can remember. Can anyone...

View more questions Search