Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    suziQ Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2005, 02:19 PM
    I just wanted to say thank you for your help. The advice has been useful.:)
    algreg Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2005, 03:09 PM
    If he is still is the military go to his C.O.
    CaptainForest Posts: 3,645, Reputation: 393
    Ultra Member

Nov 16, 2005, 03:57 PM
    Sounds like you suspect he has molested her.

Go to the Children and Family Services Division in California, as that is where you currentlly live.

There website is http://www.childsworld.ca.gov/

They will be best able to help you in this matter.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 16, 2005, 04:49 PM
    Courts
    You need to get some criminal ( not civil custody) charges against him.
    First how about the previous abuse where you said you had "tapes" have criminal charges been filed. Did you have your daughter checked by a doctor for possible sexual abuse?

But in general he can keep you going back and back and back to court.
    My ex had custody of our kids, but after a few years, left them at her parents and left for about 3 years. ( just disappeared) I got custody of them during that time. For the next 10 years we were back in court about every 3 months for the entire 10 years for some hearing or another.
    Lucky I had enough money to keep fighting, she was on welfare but keep getting free legal help from various groups or would merely copy prevoius filings and refile.

So sadly you can expect him to continue to go back and back and back if he can afford to do so.
    CaptainForest Posts: 3,645, Reputation: 393
    Ultra Member

Nov 16, 2005, 05:52 PM
    Don't bother going to the "courts"

Go to the Children and Family Services Division in California

They can and will help you... that is their job.. to help the child.

There website is http://www.childsworld.ca.gov/

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need help as far as treating a daughter like a daughter [ 11 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I am asking for help! I have a 33 year old daughter who it seems is always coming up with "why can't you treat me like a daughter should be treated, I have my own family and you just don't treat me like a daughter should be treated". What am I going to do here? I have been...

Lying to protect someone [ 7 Answers ]

I know we are not supposed to lie but!! I have an older Aunt with a son in the hospital with Prostate Cancer and in order to prevent her worring she was told he had a mole on his back removed. Is this lie a sin?

Video Cd Protect From Copying [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to make a video cv. It will make by burning a avi file or mpeg file. Then i don't like copy this cd others. So can i protect my cd from copy other peoples? Please send your replay to [email protected] Yours, Jaferali palakkode

Protect against hackers [ 11 Answers ]

Is there a program to protect against hackers so u can't get hacked or is your firewall what protects against that type of stuff?

Password protect [ 1 Answers ]

Is there a feature in windows me that allows me to password protect only one folder such as "my documents" or is there a freeware or shareware program available??

View more questions Search