Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jasmine_rezzag Posts: 191, Reputation: 10

Nov 6, 2007, 02:01 AM
    I want to save money,but I do not now how
    :confused: :o I want to know how to save money. I feel like I need to save some money no matter for what. But I don't know how to do that, I spend out all my salary every week! Any help?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 6, 2007, 02:13 AM
    What are the things that you spend your money on out of your salary?
    KCDave Posts: 61, Reputation: 5

Nov 6, 2007, 08:53 AM
    You need to start with a budget and write down everything you spend money on. You must learn to spend less than you make. Pretty simple but most people don't do it.
    machine killler Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2007, 09:14 AM
    You should do this if you have money save have of your salary or save a little by after a while you will have lot of money
    slowandeasy Posts: 353, Reputation: 14

Nov 6, 2007, 09:17 AM
    Write down everything you owe each month and BUDGET You would be surprised at how the little things like buying a cup of coffee every day or eating out adds up over the month You know the basics you have each month but it is the little things that adds up that can kill a budget SPEND LESS THAN YOU MAKE
    jasmine_rezzag Posts: 191, Reputation: 10

Nov 7, 2007, 12:44 AM
    I spend most of my money on clothes, shoes, foods, junk foods and books,CDs,I want to take note what I have bought and what I want to buy,but I always forget that!
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 7, 2007, 01:41 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jasmine_rezzag
    I spend most of my money on clothes, shoes, foods, junk foods and books,CDs,I want to take note what i have bought and what i want to buy,but i always forget that!
    You can save money by not buying certain things that you want, but don't really need.

What are the things that you buy that you absolutely must have?

What are the things that you could do without buying so frequently?
    CindyLynn Posts: 31, Reputation: 4

Nov 12, 2007, 12:46 AM
    The key is to have the money taken out of your check before you ever see it. Do you have direct deposit? If so, then open a savings account and have your direct deposit split... you can do that with most employers. Just ask your human resources department. Then allocate even 25 or 50 dollars each paycheck to go to saving and vow not to touch it unless for certain reasons. Make a list of those reasons that it is OK to dip into that money for example, car repairs, dental work, etc... Good luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Who sings the song that goes like this."money money money, money?" [ 5 Answers ]

Do you know the artists name?

How do I save money on Car Loan? [ 12 Answers ]

Hi, I owned a new 2007 Honda civic and have a car loan on that for an amount of 21K. This loan is for 5 years. I had been paying the installment about $340 per month without fail for the past 9 months. The current interest reate is 8.5% and I have a co-payer since I was not having credit score...

Should we sell our home to save money [ 5 Answers ]

Hello- My husband and I have an oppurtunity to sell our home and pay off all of our debt and still have a little saving left over. We were going to move into my parents home and they are moving into there 2nd home. We are going to just take over paying the utilites while we are there. Its an...

Can't Save MOnEy$ I'm I ginx [ 1 Answers ]

Me and my husband work he makes about $11 hr weekly and I make $7 hr bi weekly and I every time he gets a pay check we don't have money left for the week. Yes we have rent & bills but it seems like money goes by fast... I have a savings acct. and I only have $5 in it. Why can I have more than...

View more questions Search