Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    prasad_sai19 Posts: 44, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2007, 10:58 PM
    Simple but sweet
    Hi,
    How can we creat a simple grapic by using the inbuilt {which normally comes with XP} software`s
    Marriedguy Posts: 474, Reputation: 115

Nov 6, 2007, 05:53 AM
    I think you have MS paint.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 6, 2007, 07:05 AM
    The only graphics software that actually comes with XP is Windows Paint. Its not a very full featured program, but it can be used.

I've also seen some WEB based tools that allow you to do something. Search on Logo Design.
    vingogly Posts: 718, Reputation: 105

Nov 6, 2007, 07:36 AM
    You should take a look at Inkscape; it's open source, hence free:

Inkscape - Reviews and free Inkscape downloads at Download.com

Vasily

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help with 1930's swing:Kiss me sweet/simple [ 4 Answers ]

There is a lost song (at least I can't find it) that was pressed on a 78 that I used to listen to at a neighbors house in the 1950's, and it was old then! Then, my parents moved, and I've been looking for the song ever since. The melody followed a classical comosition, but the words were...

What to do about my sweet 16 [ 6 Answers ]

Ok so as you figured im going to be turning 16 soon! :D I am so excited but then i got to thinking about it..... i don't have a party theme. I was going to have a formal like most teen girls do but then realized that the last one i went to blew! So since my birthday is in October i decided to...

Bitter Sweet Symphony [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for the name and performer of this song. I think this is the title; the song was played in "Cruel Intentions". Thanks!:)

Sweet Smell [ 3 Answers ]

I just got an air conditioner for my apartment and I have noticed that there is a sweet smell coming from it. Is this a bad thing? What should I do?

View more questions Search