Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    imthemantommy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2007, 10:22 PM
    Im trying to figure out the name of a movie from the 90's
    The movie was made in the 90's. Its about these rich guys that hunt people for fun. They drew numbers to see what weapon they would be using. It took place in the woods. Its not Surviving the Game. Its not Hard Target.
    crowman Posts: 67, Reputation: 24

Nov 6, 2007, 07:44 AM
    If the weapons were all hand-to-hand types (knives, spear etc), then check out Death Ring
    jessb Posts: 290, Reputation: 51

Nov 7, 2007, 12:18 AM
    If it was a comedy, I was thinking... PEST. With jon legazomo(last name spelled worng, sorry) this is probably wrong, but I haven answered a question in a while! lol

But crowman is probably right, that movie sounds like it fits you discription

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Please help me figure out this movie [ 2 Answers ]

Ok, I saw this film when I was very little and can only remember a few scenes from it. I hope that with what I remember someone can help me figure out what it is. Ok some random info about it before I begin is that it was played by actual people. scenes I remember: There is a girl following a...

Late 80's movie or early 90's movie [ 2 Answers ]

I remember this movie where there is this girl who has long red hair and she lives with her mom and grandpa and she want to trade places with the rich popular girl. And they do switch.. I can't remember the name of the movie can anyone help me??

Help figure this movie title out? [ 1 Answers ]

I need to no the 80's or 90's movie that 4 people are stuck in a radio station and the town has a radiation bomb dropped and the town turns red

Trying to figure out the name of a movie [ 1 Answers ]

When I was a little girl in the 70"s I remember watching a movie and I would love to see this movie again. I can not remember the name of the movie but I think that at the end a little girl was walking down the steps on the outside of a house carrying a doll in here arms. For some reason when I...

Trying to figure out a movie from the 90's! [ 2 Answers ]

It was around the 90's and I was at home and started to watch this movie on TV. I asked my dad about it and he says he remembers the movie but can't think of the name.. Its about a blonde girl with a red nightgown or white I cannot remember and she is in an apartment and she is alone I think....

View more questions Search