Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kodalex Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2007, 08:15 PM
    Puppy food
    What is the best puppy food for an 8 week old dalmatian?
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Nov 5, 2007, 08:22 PM
    If you check my sticky at https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/dogs/i...tml#post251802
    You will see I suggest sticking with what the breeder was feeding in most cases. In any case, you can't go wrong with one of the common ones such as Pro Plan or Iams. Any suggestion otherwise ignores the thousands of puppies thriving on them.

Edit, thanks to RubyPittbull for pointing out I said ''can go wrong'' where I meant ''can't go ''wrong''.
    kodalex Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2007, 08:37 PM
    Thank you for the answer. I will check your sticky.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Puppy food [ 4 Answers ]

Is it true that as my puppy gets older, he should be fed LESS food? This question seems so stupid, as I would assume that the bigger a dog gets the more he needs to eat. But I just read something about the former.

Dry food or wet food for puppy? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I just got an 8 week old Daschund puppy and I'm not sure if I should give him wet food or dry food? Thank You. :confused:

Parvo Puppy Food [ 1 Answers ]

We adopted a lab mix puppy from the pound. Found out she had Parvo 5 days later. She has been in a 24 hr. ER since Friday. We caught it early (before the bloody diarrhea). Sunday she took a huge turn for the worse, but seems to be slowly improving... She has had two plasma transfusions, feeding...

Right Puppy Food [ 7 Answers ]

I just got a registered black lab puppy and he's two months old. I have had him for three weeks. He came to us on pedigree and now we switched him to purina, now he has the runs! So should I switch him back or is there a better brand I should feed him? Thank you

Puppy not chewing food [ 2 Answers ]

My 3 month old cairn terrier literally wolfs down her food without chewing it - is this bad for her and how can I encourage her to chew her food properly?

View more questions Search