Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rockerchick_682 Posts: 496, Reputation: 72

Nov 5, 2007, 02:49 PM
    Pushing People Away
    I like being alone, whenever I'm around someone too much they annoy me and I fight with them. I just get angry with people all the time. I'm sad because I feel like I should have more friends because in high school you're pressured to have so many friends. I love my family and that's enough for me but I feel like I'm a "loser". Why do I push people away. I get confused because I don't know if people are pushing me around and treating me like crap or if I'm just blowing it all our of proportion. Is anyone else like this?
    DIS GURL DANIELLE Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2007, 05:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by rockerchick_682
    I like being alone, whenever I'm around someone too much they annoy me and i fight with them. I just get angry with people all the time. I'm sad because I feel like I should have more friends because in high school you're pressured to have so many friends. I love my family and that's enough for me but I feel like I'm a "loser". Why do I push people away. I get confused because I don't know if people are pushing me around and treating me like crap or if I'm just blowing it all our of proportion. Is anyone else like this?
    There nothing wrong wit being alone bt maybe you need to be more social for example try to throw a party or just make a day to go out w/your friends.Dont let it get to you that makes you life rder understand have fun hope ou take my avice!! p.s:dat girl danielle
    rockerchick_682 Posts: 496, Reputation: 72

Nov 5, 2007, 06:15 PM
    Yeah I'm making plans this weekend, I don't know I'm just confused
    cerisa Posts: 247, Reputation: 71

Nov 6, 2007, 12:36 PM
    People who are afraid of rejection are rejecting. You say you like being alone, then say you are sad because you have no friends. You push them away. Who is pushing you around and treating you like crap? If you think everyone is, see a counselor about your problems. In high school, having a lot of friends is easy, having a couple of true friends, that is the goal.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why is she pushing me away? [ 8 Answers ]

My girlfriend of almost 2 years broke up with me in February and from that point on has demonstrated some confusing behavior. We moved from the east coast to California together and shared an apartment. The relationship was very rocky since the move with lots of fighting over dumb things. ...

How to get his attention without pushing him away [ 4 Answers ]

I am suspecting my boyfriend is cheating on me, and I have found some proof , but he is not making time to seee me. I am getting very upset because this is really bothering me. I need to talk to him and get everything off my mind and know what is going on. But he hasn't called me, he'll maybe text...

Boyfriend pushing me away [ 5 Answers ]

My boyfriend of 2 1/2 years seems to be pushing me away. He was preivously married for a about 9 years I think and the marriage did not work out due to her cheating... my question is, could he be so hurt from his previous relationship that he is scared of this one now to take the next step? I am...

Pushing box [ 6 Answers ]

Can somebody please explain to me if it is easier for a short person or a tall person to push a box across a floor? Please don't just say "short or tall person" explain why?

View more questions Search