Ask
    manar fahmy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2007, 12:02 PM
    The importance of sun to the plants
    The importance of sun to the plants
    charlotte234s Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 143
    Ultra Member

Nov 5, 2007, 12:11 PM
    Sunlight is vital to plants, and even with lights that are made for the purpose of replacing natural sunlight, the plant does not do as well as it does with natural sunlight.
    lil_ann Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2012, 05:14 AM
    Ewan ko
    macphil Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2012, 01:54 PM
    • Plants need the sun because sunlight is made up of electromagnetic radiation which is given off as energy as the sun burns through its stores of hydrogen many millions of miles away from Earth. The electromagnetic radiation that plants receive from the sunlight that reaches Earth and penetrates its atmosphere is the key ingredient in a process that is called photosynthesis. Photosynthesis is important because it is the way in which plants derive their energy
    macphil Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2012, 01:54 PM
    • Plants need the sun because sunlight is made up of electromagnetic radiation which is given off as energy as the sun burns through its stores of hydrogen many millions of miles away from Earth. The electromagnetic radiation that plants receive from the sunlight that reaches Earth and penetrates its atmosphere is the key ingredient in a process that is called photosynthesis. Photosynthesis is important because it is the way in which plants derive their energy

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why do plants need sun [ 1 Answers ]

Why do plants need the sun to grow What is photosythesizing

Importance of Hysterosalpingogram [ 6 Answers ]

Hello everyone! I'm new in this site and this morning we went to clinic for check up since I'm having trouble with my irregular menses!huh! The doctor told me that it's all normal my tranvaginal and abdominal ultrasound is normal but still she told me to do hysterosalpingogram... and the more I was...

What is the importance of [ 3 Answers ]

Why the first year of engineering contains ordinary subjects If we cut that subjects the duration of course will reduce to three years so why the subjects added?

Importance of a designation [ 1 Answers ]

What is the Iimportance of designation ?

View more questions Search