Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    coloradog1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2005, 07:18 PM
    Movie Title Help?? 80's Movie?
    Hello All. I need help with the title of a movie I remember from when I was younger. I think the movie was made in the 80's, but possibly early 90's.

The main character was a man who came back to earth to help the son of a woman who he loved. She is now married and has a son in High School. I don't remember a lot about the movie, but I remember towards the end the kid gets in a car race where the kids race a car towards a cliff and the last one to jump out of the vehicle wins.

The main character gets advise throughout the movie from another dead guy who rides around on a motorcycle.

I know this is very brief description but the car race should jog someone's memory.

Thanks for the help.
    chriscd21 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2005, 06:18 AM
    The movie in question is teen angel
    LOSC1 Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Nov 18, 2005, 08:08 AM
    The movie is called "The Heavenly Kid."
    luvpeace4EVER Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 25, 2008, 11:48 AM
    Hi I have been try try try find old movies I forgot wha titles I still remember wha movie is and last times I watch about I was 10 yrs old... colleges students have halloween party at olds house... 1 young girl become devil with gray eyes try kill many students same house where halloween party is last two lefts students girls still alive 1 girls jump out of window try safe but her s leg is broke can't make it get up and running and she keep crawlin and say help help so woman devil keep follow tha girl crawl plann killed her but alumbus arrive grabbin girl itself devil she say no no... antother almbus woaman pick woman can't walk put in almbus 1 girl say no no no want to be with her and the girl devil look at her with smile... both same in ablmbus after that end up so hope find wha I talk about and I forgot wha titles tahnks you let me know asap thanks you ohh I forgot tell you old movies about between 1970 to 1989 or 1990 not sure geez?? Email me [email protected]
    giani513 Posts: 179, Reputation: 47

Jun 25, 2008, 04:07 PM
    Night of the Demons?
    silvipinklady Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2008, 12:27 AM

Its heavenly kid, teen angel was a mickey mouse club movie, and the teen angel is played by jason priestly
    poon12 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2010, 09:27 PM

Def heavenly kid I still owe it lol

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Very Very Vague Description of 80's Children Movie... Need movie title [ 8 Answers ]

Ok there's probably no hope here but I'll try anyway... There is a movie I watched when I was very young and would like to get a hold of it. It was in the mid 80's when I watched it but the movie could have been made in the 70's sometime. Pretty much the only part I can remember is these...

Need 80's movie title [ 3 Answers ]

I need a title but this is all I can remember: There is this scene where some guy is robbing a horse drawn carriage (carrying gold I think) in the old west, but he is using a gun that is from the future. I think he travels back and forth between the past and present and someone is trying to...

Looking for 80's movie title [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I'm looking for a movie title for something that played on HBO in the 80's. The synopsis is a young female photographer who takes pictures of herself posing in a lake as Ophelia falls for a troubled kid who's in an Outward Bound remedial school. They wind up running away together. I thought...

Need 80's Movie Title Please Help [ 3 Answers ]

This fantasy movie is about some kids who keep hearing a noise from the bottom of a quarry. I think it is a metal dragon or monster. That's all I can tell you. Soory. Would be very happy if someone knew the title, and also very impressed!

I need an 80's movie title please help [ 1 Answers ]

The movie was about 2 kids that befriend the ghost of a little girl how haunts a mausleum, and he antagonist of the movie is trying to get to diamonds that he thinks are hidden in the cemetery which turn out to hidden inside the ghost girls dolls porcelain head. Any help ould be a great help...

View more questions Search