Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rrjacobs Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2007, 09:41 AM
    Print problems in outlook
    I got a script error in printing in outlook in line 1335
    Invalid argument

Res://C:\WINDOWS\system32\shdoclc.dll/preview.dlg

I used the metod to run the above statement in the box.
    It answerd by o.k. but it didn't help
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Nov 5, 2007, 09:45 AM
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/email/...nt-124222.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I can not print an e-mail from Outlook Express 2003 [ 3 Answers ]

Every time I try and print an e-mail from Outlook Express 2003 I get an error message. An error has occurred in the script on this page. Line: 2021 Char: 1 Error: Unspecified error. Code: 0 URL: res://ieframe.dll/preview.dlg

Outlook Express 6 shuts down when I try to print [ 6 Answers ]

I am using Windows XP and Outlook Express 6. When I try to print an email, either by clicking on the Print button on the toolbar or by selecting "File" and then "Print," the program immediately shuts down. I am able to print in Microsoft Explorer just fine. I have tried uninstalling and...

Outlook express won't print [ 2 Answers ]

Does Any One Know A True Answer To This Bug. Res://ieframe.dll.preview.dlg/ And Asks Do I Want To Continue Running Scripts.but Won't Print Emails... problem Was Happening Before But Resolved When I Went To Any Earlier Restore Point But Now Come Back .only Occurs In Outlook Express(even Outlook...

OUTLOOK... When I read message and try to print nothing happens. [ 2 Answers ]

OUTLOOK... when I read message and try to print nothing happens It doesn't print.. if I copy and put into word and print from word it prints

No Print Preview In Outlook Express! Please Help! [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I often print emails from Outlook Express. If the email I print just contains text its OK but if it has pictures attached it prints them as well regardless to if you want it to or not. Sometimes if an email has been forwarded lots of times there are lots of addresses and other unwanted...

View more questions Search